Yandere! itadori

It started, but never ended.

TW: mentions of blood.

The fear you would experience when itadori yells or shouts at you is indescribable.
He could be kind and nice but switch to a blood thirsty, abusive maniac in less than a millisecond. It terrified you, honestly.

At first, the relationship was all well, both of you took things slowly, building love on trust and reassurance. Small hints of red flags should've gotten you to leave already, but love blinded it all. It wasn't until one night, he'd returned from work and went on a rampage of bashing furniture. The air was still, followed with the pounding heartbeat thumping in your ears. For a lack of better word- you were scared shitless. You wanted to hide yourself, get yourself away from the anger surrounding him and the mess of glass and wood on the floor from damaged furniture. Forearms had small splinters, hands clenched into tight fists. His knuckles were none the better, red and bleeding from punching glass. A moment or two passed and the sound of the clock in the background seemed louder than ever. His body visibly started to relax, and he turns his attention from the bashed furniture, to his love.

You stood still. It was as if you were cemented to the floor. Despite that, you choked out his name, "itadori..?"

"I'm home, love."

His demeanor suddenly changed into his usual one. A gentle smile rose to his face while he held his arms out, his toned body seeming all too welcoming. But you couldn't resist, could you? You needed comfort.. after witnessing how he takes out his anger. 

You slowly crept towards itadori's form, not wanting to trigger the ticking bomb. 'tik..tok..tik..tok...ding-' it had struck midnight. Itadori's forearm instantly swung at the clock, breaking it into a million pieces. The broken glass was scattered everywhere, parts of the clock scattered with the glass.

"...Come on." Itadori's attention turned back to you, his forearm red, skin irritated by the shards of glass that managed to splinter into his skin. Although his arm was seriously injured, he still held it outwards for you.

Once you reached to him, his arms slowly wrapped around you. The tension was thick, it was suffocating. His arms seemed to tighten around your body, his face nuzzled nicely into the crook of your neck. It felt refreshing, similar to when he'd reassure you.

"Are you alright?" You silently whispered as you reached out shift his head away and caress his face in your palms, your concern evident in your voice. His lips curled up into a gentle smile and he responds, "Shut up." His demeanor changed again. Your hands immediately froze in place, loosening their hold on him while he held you tighter. "That's my good girl." You swallowed the lump in your throat as you let him do as he pleases.

-end-