:') Gojo

Just smut.

Gojo started licking up and down your neck, his arms holding you in place as you straddled him on the bed you two shared.

"Ngh..!"

He bit down hard on your neck, a little stream of blood seeping out from where he bit you. The metallic taste of your blood that filled his taste buds made him go feral while he sucked the blood out from your neck, not wanting to waste a single drop of it.

The bulge in his pants getting larger, harder and bigger, he rubbed his crotch against yours as he slowly moved forward. You immediately wrap your arms around his neck for support, not wanting to collide harshly against the soft bed and instead, let him paint his beautiful and pure canvas, you.

Once your back met with the soft bed, Gojo's mouth detached from your neck the taste of blood still in his taste buds and lips.
He stared at you for a few seconds panting, his hungry and lustful baby blue eyes staring into your pure [eye colour] ones.

His lips roughly met yours, his tongue exploring the familiar place. You could taste your blood in your mouth but you couldn't care less. Whilst still kissing you, his hands slipped into his tight pants, tugging and pulling them off to leave him bare with his boxers. His kissing got softer as he parted his lips from yours, a string of saliva connecting you both.

Don't forget about the cute, small moans you were letting out the entire time.

Gojo quickly stripped you of your sweaty clothes, annoyed at the fact that a simple layer of cloth was separating you from him. He kissed you once more, but this time it was gentle, soothing, deep and passionate. Once the passionate kiss broke, he whispered into your ear,

"You're so beautiful and handsome..too irresistible. I've already tasted your blood, won't you let me taste something more..?"

And there he goes. Small, gentle kisses and licks from your neck all the way down to your most precious body part. Tugging down the cloth separating his lips from your,

Male reader

Tugging down the thin layer of cloth separating his lips from your dick.
Once gojo pulled it down, your dick sprang free, slapping his face lightly.

Quicker than a millisecond, his tongue was already on your tip, lapping up the oozing pre-cum. His eyes never leaving yours as you struggled to keep them open.

"Kgh-!--Mnh!" While you threw your head back, using the back of your hand to cover your mouth hoping to not make any sound, but gojo moaned and groaned as much as he liked. Not to mention he was stroking his dick with a quick pace, his face flushed thinking about how much pleasure he was giving you with only his mouth and vibrations from it.

He wrapped his lips around your dick, going down on it as if he hadn't had any sweet sweeter than your flavour. He choked a bit before deep throating it roughly.
As you neared your orgasm, you couldn't keep your hands on your mouth to muffle the sweet noises you make anymore. Instead, your hands held gojo's head as you slammed his head down further, your tip reaching the depths of his tight throat and your cum shooting into it. His pretty baby blue eyes filled with satisfaction as his tears flowed down his cheek and his cum shooting right after yours.

Female reader

Tugging down the thin layer of cloth separating his lips from your cunt.
Gojo's lips lapped up the leaking liquid from your dripping cunt as you covered your mouth with your hands in desperation as to not make any sound. And the entire time, his eyes never left your flushed face.

With his dick throbbing with every lick to your sweet cunt, he couldn't hold his lust back anymore and started stroking his dick in a fast pace which lead to his loud groans and gentle moans. As he groaned and moan in sync with you, the vibrations from his throat made the experience utterly surreal. His tongue worked miracles as one of your hands went down to tug on his pure snow white like hair. The tugging of hair made gojo lick and suck harder on your cunt, his hand on his dick going faster and faster by the second.

You neared your orgasm, and so did he. When gojo nibbled on your clit, it was your last straw and you came onto his tongue, your voice accompanying your orgasm. Right after you came, his cum came squirting out from his dick and onto his muscular body. He practically drank and swallowed every last drop of your savory cum. He finally removed his lips from your cunt, his cheeks were covered in his saliva mixed with your love juice, his face flushed and his tongue hanging out from his mouth.

[End.] I hope you enjoyed it ;) Should i make a book only for smut? Smut shots?

Word count: 843 words