\ stood up for himself /

TW: yelling, death, vent chapter

--

I was annoyed and I needed to let my anger out. I picked up the cat that always sat in the corner and I started hitting it. Dream rushed over to me, "TOMMY!! STOP!"

"He's fuckin' ugly and all he does is sleep and meow." I whispered, hitting him again.

"STOP! YOU'LL KILL HIM!" Dream yelled.

I quickly turned to him, "Why is he so important to you!?"

He paused, "He's my friend."

"Awh, how cute." I said, sarcastically.

I tripped back and accidently kicked the cat. It really was an accident. The cat fell right into the lava and disappeared. I cupped my mouth, shaking. Dream shook his head, "I'm gonna get out."

"No, you're not." I said.

"Yeah, I am. I'm gonna get out and I'm gonna get revenge. I'll get revenge on every single thing this world has done to me." Dream replied.

"You mean..."

Dream nodded, "Tubbo? Awh, your little bestie... he'll be dead."

"No. No, you're lying. You're always lying. You know what!? You lied about the revive book! You lied about the revive book so that you could stay alive!!" I yelled.

"Why would I lie about that!?"

I raised my voice, "DON'T GO NEAR TUBBO OR I'LL KILL YOU! FUCK YOU!"

"NO, FUCK YOU!!" Dream yelled back, punching me in the nose.

I punched him back, "YOU MANIPULATE ME AND YOU LIE TO ME!"

"I DO NOT! I NEVER DID! I NEVER LIED ABOUT THE BOOK, BUT I WILL NEVER USE IT FOR YOU! I'LL NEVER HELP YOU! WHEN TUBBO DIES, I WON'T LET YOU BRING HIM BACK!"

"WHEN!? NO, YOU MEAN IF! RIGHT!? FUCK YOU!!!" I screamed, tears rushing down my cheeks. Tubbo couldn't die. He couldn't.

"YOU CAME IN HERE AND YOU'VE BEEN A LITTLE BITCH THE WHOLE TIME, YOU'VE MOTIVATED ME TO BREAK OUT!" Dream yelled, his voice getting hoarse.

I stepped back, "You're powerless in here, Dream. You're scared and you're pretending like you have all this power, but you don't."

"You're scared of me, Tommy. That's why this is happening, you're scared of me. Not the other way around."

I rolled my eyes, "You're stupid."

"YOU CAN'T KILL ME! I CAN KILL YOU!"

I stepped up, getting close to him again, "YOU'RE SO SELF-OBSESSED! Dream, I could kill you right now."

He shook his head, slowly, "No... no, you couldn't."

His hand slid behind him and he broke off a piece of the chest. He held the big shard of wood in front of him. I couldn't move quick enough before he started stabbing me with it. I felt nothing... I felt pain, but it wasn't what I thought it would feel like. I yelled, "STOP IT! STOP!"

Dream stepped back, letting me fall to the ground. I talked with the last breaths I had, "You know, this book really isn't real. Schlatt's corpse is rotten and his soul is with Wilbur, you can't bring him back."

"Oh yeah? Why don't you go see him then." Dream said, through clenched teeth.

He stabbed me one last time, through my heart. I saw blood pouring down my shirt and onto the dark cell floor. I wasn't dying. I couldn't be dying. This wasn't actually happening... was it? I tried my best to call for Sam but my voice breaking so much that all that came out was squeaks. I saw Dream kneeling down next to me, talking. I couldn't hear what he said.

The pain I was feeling was so immense that it almost felt unreal. Then, in one split second, it was gone. All the pain was gone. And... all I could see was darkness.