9

Dream's POV
(Back to the point that he's sick)
:)

I was not feeling well staying on this bed all day. After mom knew that I have a fever after getting tired on some new places, she don't let me go to the city until I'm fully recovered.

I was really bored staying on my room. Suddenly Wilbur told me to fix some other plan on how do I meet my friend again, George.

My brain ticks thinking a very big plan! First, I need to hide my identity. And that's the only plan. I was wondering on how do I will do it except puting a cloth on half of my face. I was shocked when I remember some other stuffs on the stock room, the second use one. I recycled all I can to do some experiments.

Two days have passed, I finally finish it. I have a green large cape and I even build a whole face covered mask, of course I can see through it. And a, I don't know. I mix some electrical stuffs and I made a voice changing stuff. I make sure that it will be portable one. And it suceed.

Puffy always cheers me up on everything. I was happy that I have her, as my sister.

I was planning on sneaking out again and this time without puffy. I do it all by myself.

I was wondering if it all works and I heard a familiar voice yelling

"Stop it! Fuckers!" Its George

I mean, I miss him and I don't know if he's in danger. I walk towards the same alley way and the wind suddenly blows, making my cape more cooler. I was happy that George save a little girl and I was proud of him

He turn around and he saw me and his eyes widen

"Why are you scared?" I mumble and I don't think my voice changer will work. So I decided to remove my cape and mask so he can recognize me

"George!" I hug him and he sniffs after I hug him

Couple of hours talking in the middle of the night passed, I remember I was having a big party at my birthday so I invited George. He declined because of his lack of material needs but I push him to attend. I want to see him enjoy too on that day. He eventually agrees and I was so happy about that. I drag him to his place and I head back home before they know that I am sneaking out. At the wall, I didn't hesitate waving my cape wondering if George was watching me.

I arrived at my room and I quickly change my costume to a comfortable one. I hide it to somewhere no one else can see it, even puffy, she doesn't know where am I going to hide it. Only me.

Next day I woke up late and puffy was knocking on my door loudly

"What?" I yawns and she opened my door quickly

"Did you see the intruder last night?! It caught in the camera from the back wall" she opened my PC and immediately connect to the head office. She has a connection on the cameras so I guess that's why she's logging in on my computer.

She showed me the picture of someone or should I say its me. The clip is the part I'm waving my cape. I was laughing inside but I didn't let her know

"Who could that possibly be? He has a nice body tho" I smirk crossing my arms

She look at me and she crossed her arms too

"Is that you?" She ask me with a serious tone

"What?! How is it goi-" I exclaimed chuckling but she punch my stomach. Its not so bad to hurt but it cause me to cough a bit

"Did you make that costume?" She sit on my bed and grab my phone on the table

"It hurts you know" I cough and she only laughs at me

She scrolls through my camera roll and she was shocked when she saw a picture. I quickly grab it and she was still shock.

"Is that the omega your saying?" She looks at me

I don't know what she saw but I guess it was George. I look at my phone and its him. I remember taking a picture of him while I was at his room. He's sleeping beside me and he looks cute so I take a picture of him.

I nod and she giggles

"He's cute Dream" Puffy tap my shoulder then leaving me in my room

774 words

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day!