ErrorFresh (lemon)

a little warning before i start this; this part contains

pet names

railing

rough sex

oral

blowjobs

masturbation

praise kink

---

error was sleeping in his bed, his frenemy, fresh, was sleeping in his bedroom across the house. "mh-" error had let out a small moan, he jolted up from his sleep to feel his ecto body summoned, he had a wet dream, god he hated them cuz he normally would deal with them at night. on his own. he reached down and under his boxers and rubbed his slick entrance, as his female ecto was summoned. as he rubbed, he started at a slow, light pace as he gained a small bit of speed but adding more pressure to add a good amount of friction. "hah- mh-" he let out small, breathy moans as he started circling around the vaginal entrance, he slowly put two fingers in at a time and slowly stretched and felt around, his face was a bright yellow as he continued moaning lowly "h-hah~-" he let out as he rubbed around inside his vaginal entrance, he pulled his skeletal fingers out and rubbed around near his clitoris, as he rubbed his clit he let out a more proper moan "hah~ ngh- s-so.. g-good~" he moaned out quietly as he bit into the blanket on his bed that he had next to him. error let out muffled moans as he added more pressure to his clit, he pinched around it lightly and let out another breathy moan but slightly louder. he tried to be quiet because of fresh. he formed a set of small breasts, reaching up with his other hand to rub his breast. he messed with his nipple a bit as he kept rubbing his clit. he felt a knot start to form in his stomach as he whined, not wanting to finish yet and especially not in his pants. he slid his pants off and used his strings to grab open the drawer next to him as he reached in and pulled out a pen, as they normally didn't keep sex toys in the house. he grabbed the pen and sighed, covering his face in the blanket he pulled over his collarbone. he moved the pen over to his vagina as he spread his legs, he used his other hand to rub his ecto thigh lightly as he kept his legs open. he positioned the pen near his entrance and slowly pushed it in. his breath hitched as he let out a loud moan, covering his mouth as he squinted his eyes open, he looked at the door thinking about fresh and if he would wake up, he decided not to and just gave up, he thrusted the pen in and out at a slow pace, moaning with every thrust. he dipped his head down inside the blanket as he closed his eyes. his wet pussy dripped and coated the pen, making it go in and out smoothly, he sped up, moaning louder, and louder. he wanted to see what would happen as he pushed the pen in deeper, so he pushed the pen in as deep as it would go and swirled it around, hitting the inner walls with the end as he moaned loudly, cocking his head backwards with his hand on his forehead. 

fresh's pov:

fresh woke up to hear error's moans, he thought it was just a dream but as he fully awoken himself, he heard it was actually error. he blushed a dark pink as he rubbed his eye sockets, getting up and walking over to error's door. he peeked around the corner to see error with a pen, masturbating with it. he got an idea and thought if he could steal a dildo. i mean, it would be easy since he can teleport it to him. he did just that, grabbing the dildo and walking into the room, he stood there til error noticed him.

error's pov:

error kept moaning loudly as he thrusted the pen in and out and swirled it around the walls of his vagina. he squinted his eyes open and glanced over to see fresh standing in his room. he glitched a bit and closed his legs, leaving the pen in, almost forgetting about it, as he covered himself with the blanket. his whole face was a lemon at this point (get the joke?), he looked away as he quietly said something under his breath. fresh tilted his head as he looked down at error then back up at his face. a tent started to form in fresh's pants as his ecto started forming. "what was that, glitchski?" fresh questioned as he used his jacket to cover his erection (yes he slept with a jacket no questions-). error closed his eyes tightly as he grit his teeth "i said help me, you asshole!" he looked over with half of his face covered in the blanket, fresh teleported over shortly after and bent over the bed, looking down at error's entrance that was slightly revealed and back up at error's yellow face. "this is a serious thing, glitchy, if you want me to help i need us to have a safe word.." error's eyes widened as he heard fresh drop his whole lingo, he shook his head "uh.. t-tentacle..?" fresh looked confused, "why tentacle?" "'cause it reminds me of you, tentacle bastard." error smirked and looked at fresh in the eyes. fresh laughed a little and undressed himself, his hard erection springing out of his boxers as he took them off. error looked down and blushed deeply.