╰•★ RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS ★•╯

If you want to join the awards, you MUST follow all the rules! There will be 5 marks allotted for following all the rules and if you miss any, you are at loss

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Rules for participants

↪ Follow TheCrimsonSarnai permanently.

↪ Follow the three hosts abiamaryam24, jk_ffics, and Taekookie_mochi. You can unfollow them after the award ends.

↪ Be respectful and patient.

↪ This award book is exclusively for BTS maknae line books (ship books are allowed too).

↪ Add this book to your private and public reading lists.

↪ Give a shoutout on your message board.

↪ Your book must be in English with a minimum of 5 chapters. If it's a oneshot, it should contain more than 1000 words.

↪ Must inform us if you change your username or unpublish your book.

↪ You cannot edit your book after the judging start but you can publish new chapters.

↪ No reads limit.

↪ No plagiarized or translated books are allowed.

↪ One person can participate with a maximum of 3 books in a different category each.

↪ Do not bribe the judges.

↪ Must follow your judge.

↪ You can be a judge but not in the same category you participated in.

↪ Note: While entering a ship book, it's not necessary for the characters to have a romantic relationship. It can be based on friendship or rivalry between them too. But, the main focus should be on the two shipped members.

↪ Tag lots of people who you think might be interested.

↪ Password is your ultimate bias.