╰•★ JUDGING CRITERIA ★•╯

Judges will look at the following points while judging participants' books

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

♔ Cover {05}
Is it eye-catching and does it virtually suits the plot? Is it neat and clean?

♔ Title {05}
Does it match the storyline and plot? Does it make you want to read the book?

♔ Blurb/description {05}
How well is it explained? Is it too short or long? Does it give a brief look at the book? Does it make you excited about reading the story?

♔ First Impression {05}
What was the first impression it made on you? Did you feel excited to read further or wanted to give up?

♔ Plot {20}
How well is the plot? Is it unique or cliche?

♔ Character development {10}
Does the character stay the same throughout the whole story?

♔ Grammar {15}
Does the book have grammatical errors? Advice on constructive methods to enhance the author's grammar.

♔ Writing style {20}
How well did they write the story? Did the story felt rushed or too long to be boring? How well did they present the characters' emotions and scenarios? Does the story is getting inflow to keep the readers entertained?

♔ Originality {10}
Is the story original and unique to captivate the readers?

♔Reader enjoyment {05}
How much did you enjoy reading it? What did you like about it?

Note: 5 extra marks to the participants who followed all the rules without reminding them while accepting forms.

Total: 100+5 = 105

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

If you have any question, ask here -->