Wedding

I woke up and started doing my hair. I finished it and applied my make up. Slipping on my dress and jewelry, I woke up mom. "Ready for your hair mom?" I asked. She nodded and I brushed, teased and curled it. I did her make up. She slipped on her dress and jewelry. I dogged through my luggage until I found my sneaker heels. I slipped on my black socks and then put my shoes on, tying them on secure. Mom slipped on her white heels and I woke up Bandit. I did her hair and she oput on her dress. "Ready to go to the church?" Mom asked, grabbing her veil and flowers. I nodded and grabbed some things. We got into the car and I drove to the church. We quickly got into our places and I walked out with Mikey. Then so on until everyone was in their places. I saw my grandpa walk out my mom. "Now we are all gathered here, to see great memories. Gerard Way. Do you take Linsey to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and in health?" The priest paused for dad to say I do. Then the priest said the same to mom. She said I do and they slipped on the ring. "I now pronounce you, husband and wife." Everyone cheered. "You may now kiss the bride." I covered Bandit's eyes as they kissed. Mikey yelled, "SAVE SOME FOR THE BED ROOM!! IT WILL BE EVEN MOR-" he got cut off by his wife, punching him in the shoulder. We all laughed and they left.

\(0.0)/ LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED! AGAIN GUESS RIGHT I GOVE YOU A FOLLOW!\(0.0)/

                I sat on Kyle's lap. "So do you like Lyn-Z?" I asked Kyle. He nodded and kissed me. "Sure do." I smiled and cuddled into his chest on the swing we sat on.

Note: 2 DAY BREAK STARTS NOW!!!!