Dinner party

"Everyone I would like you to meet my daughter. Her name is Alice and she doesn't talk. Hopefully one day we can get her to talk." Gerard said smiling. I waved and smiled being polite. "So your the fabulous Alice?" Mikey asked. I nodded.

~After the dinner~

We all hung out in the living room. Me and Bandit were playing with her dolls. I choose the most punk looking doll and played as her. I looked at the clock. It was 11:30 pm. I wrote Bandit to wait a bit. I walked over to dad and wrote down it was past Bandit's bedtime. He jumped up and put Bandit to bed. He told me I could stay up longer if I wanted. I nodded and found my violen and started playing "Welcome to the Black Parade" By MCR. When I finished I looked back to find everyone was looking at me. I blushed from embaressment. I hid my face in my hands. I felt them get pushed down. "That was really good. Play more." Dad told me. I then played "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. I then opened my eyes to see everyone smiling and clapping. I smiled.

~Everyone left~
"Alilce your really good! How come you never told me you could play the violen?" I opened my mouth to speak. I don't know why I just decided to start talking again. "I......d-d-on't ......k-k-know." I managed. My throat felt scratchy from not taking for about 7 years. Dad hugged me. "You talked." I nodded. "Will you keep on talking?" Dad asked. "Until the day I can't." I smiled. Dad hugged me again. "Go to bed. I love you." he smiled. "Ok. Goodnight dad. I love youtoo." I said and left for bed.