1

i suggest reading the story info part before reading here because i explained some stuff there. ne ways let's start! hope ya enjoy!
_____________________________________
your pov
"wake up tanjiro and nezuko!" you yelled  while cooking downstairs. "coming!" they yelled back. it was you and your siblings first day as term 6(?) you live with your only siblings, tanjiro and nezuko, well because your other family members got slaughtered by serial killers- let's not talk about that... you got a text from your boyfriend
07:40 (school starts at 9)
sb (sanemi bby ❤️💕) : hey bbg 💕
h (hirako, you) : hi honey ❤️
sb : what are you doing ❤️
h: cooking breakfast for me and my siblings! you?
sb: eating breakfast with genya
h: ahh my baby genya can i seeeeeee
sb: nah and pay attention to meee 😔
h: awh dont be sad :) 💕
sb: yes baby~
h: <3
sb: ill pick you guys up at 0825 k?
h: ok!! 💜
sb: ok love you baby ❤️
h: love ya 💗 byee!
sb: bye 💗
"onee san is that sanemi san?'' my adorable nezuko asked. "yes now here eat up!" i replied. i could see tanjiro giving me his famous overprotective brother stare. i laughed and said,"haha he's not hurting me chilllll!!"
he sighed and smiled at me, his smile is too pure 🥺🥺.
~ after eating breakfast~
so it's 08:00 now and tanjiro and nezuko are playing video games. i just like to look at them play because i don't like to, i was just facetiming sanemi and genya cuz why not?
in the call:
g (genya) : soo aniki decided to scare me and i spilled tea all over the carpet, so we might be late, sorry!
sb: ugh shut up genya
h: it's ok genya
sb: i told you she wouldn't be mad at me!
h: yes yes im not mad at you, that's only because i love you ❤️
sb: love you too
g: (making a vomiting action) ew love
sb: YEAH LOVE IS GREAT
h: hahahahaha! xD
at 08:30
sanemi pov
we arrived outside my lovely baby's house and i told genya to knock on the door, they live in quite a big house since my baby makes quite a lot of money. they came out and went into my Lamborghini, tanjiro and nezuko went into the back seat with genya while my honey sits with me holding my hands.
~ arrived school~
still sanemi POV
i kissed my sweetie and said goodbye to them while they start running towards their friends. i saw tanjiro glare at my like crazy, giving me the "you dare f*ck my sister, you dead" look. well i already did "it" with hirako, but they don't know. he then turns around and gave a smile to his older sister, who smiled back of course. my colleagues know im dating hirako and they're ok with it. welp guess ill have to work my ass off today! great...
tanjiro pov
after i gave sanemi my stare i turned back and smiled and nee san who smiled back, we began walking towards our friends, we saw them all standing infront of the lockers area and saw aoi trying to pull inosuke back so he wouldn't beat the sh!t out of zenitsu. nezuko and nee san always laugh at his actions and i sometimes do to; we began walking towards our first class which is history, which means sanemi's class.... great, he's just going to flirt with nee san again like he does every time she's here, but she's never absent so that means all the time. we have 50 minutes of his class and most of the time it's 25 minutes teaching and then it's 25 minutes of flirting with nee san, our friends don't bother to interrupt them, they just start taking pictures like they do all the frocking time. mostly i would just talk to kanao. we entered the class and sanemi is already there, he waved at us and gave a wink to nee san who blushed like crazy.
~5 mins later~
kanao pov
i entered the class talking with hirako chan and aoi chan, mostly them talking because i don't talk much. we sat down and talked for a while until sanemi spoke," today we have two new students joining us. please introduce yourself." i saw a girl- wait no boy wait no, two boygirls-?
im not quite sure, i asked hirako chan and she said they were boys, they both had similar features so i think they're twins. i saw tanjiro asking the same question like i did to his sister, tanjiro then nodded and waved at the boy, tanjiro is nice to everyone but if they hurt us or the people he loved he would go violent, and i don't want to talk about it, he is scary, well kinda, we're not scared at him.
tanjiro pov
after i asked onee san my question i waved at one of the boy who looked like he had no emotion, just like giyuu san! normally we call our teachers by their last name but im friends with giyuu san so he wouldn't mind, plus he was the one who told me to call him that. i sort of kinda ish like giyuu san tho, i mean who doesn't? but im sure he's not gay or bisexual, him and miss kocho seem to talk a lot, i wonder if giyuu san likes miss kocho.... anyways positive thoughts tanjiro!
??? pov
i went into class with my twin brother and mr shinazugawa told us to introduce ourselves," hello my name is tokito muichiro." i said with my usual cold voice.
muichiro pov
i have a sweet side but mostly to my brother because he's the one i love and i only show people i love my sweet side. i don't quite like people anyways. i saw a cute boy wave at me, i just smiled at him and faded the smile away. wait did i just smile?! i haven't smiled at anyone except my brother! what have you done muichiro! my brother must have saw so he whispered," first day at school and someone's already got a crush~" "oh shut up yuichiro."
yuichiro pov
after mui (muichiro, a nickname yuichiro calls him) introduced himself, i teased him and then i introduce myself as well and the teacher told us to sit next to some one named tanjiro? the boy mui just smiled at raised his hand up and said," here, im tanjiro :)" he said with a soft smile. he was really cute honestly, no wonder Mui smiled at him. oh yay mui gonna get a boyfriend, FINALLY!
muichiro pov
i think yui is right, i have a crush, but who would like me, a mafia's son, a scary bitch's son, im not insulting my dad but still, mafia, MAFIA! yui and i sat down next to that cutie....wait what's his name again? oh right, tanjiro. he introduced himself to me and we started learning.
time skip of class cuz it's boring
still mui pov
so we only learnt for 25 mins and then the teacher said to do something like free period, im surprised on how fast the teacher teaches and how fast we could handle it, that teacher made history much easier for sure. tanjiro turned to me saying," let me introduce you to my friends! this is inosuke." he said, pointing at a boy who had his shirt unbuttoned and screaming at a yellow haired boy?
"the one with yellow hair is zenitsu and the girl sitting next to zenitsu is nezuko, my sister!"
"you have a sister?" i said.
"yes!" he said cheerfully.
"behind nezuko is kanao and the one with pigtails is aoi. and that's my older sister, Hirako!" i looked at where he was pointing but to my surprised, she was talking to mr shinazugawa! they laughed and giggled too, then i saw them hug and cuddle!!!
"they look like they're dating." i said with laughter
"that's because they are!" tanjiro replied
wait what? a teacher and a student? tea 🍵
"oh, they look cute though." i said smiling
wait cut it out mui don't smile
"they do." tanjiro answered, but i could feel his hand shaking and a vein popped up, oop-
i focused on tanjiro, his body was
✨P E R F E C T I O N✨
i cant help it to stare at his waist every 5 seconds he talks
"muichiro are you ok?" he said.
"im fine"
"oh we only have like about 1 minute till we go to the other class. wanna go early?"  he says smiling.
"sure." i said.
"ALRIGHT class DISMISSED." mr shinazugawa said as he waved goodbye to his girlfriend.
_____________________________________

ight im fucking done my hands hurt like SHITTTT
next chapter coming in 3 days!  cos exam T-T

W O R D S  C O U N T:
1483
(new record)