4

just then someone says something that made giyuu shiver,

"hey bitch, you better stop this, i have the whole thing recorded~"

[muichiro pov]
i said to that bitch as my angel looks as me.
"w-what are y-you doing here?" giyuu says.
"oh well i just wanted to go to the bathroom but got lost and here am i~" i said with a playful tune.
my angel runs up to me and hugs me tight while i help him with his clothes.
"p-please don't tell anyone i-i beg you!" giyuu the bitch says.
"hmm....." i say as i think.
"p-please..." my angel whispers.
"hm? what is it my kitten?~"i say playfully.
he blushes, so cute.....
"please report him to the principle..." the bean whispers.
"of course i will, ill play with him for a bit~" i whisper back seductively, he blushes.
"t-thank you!" he whispers to me as i turn my attention to giyuu again.
"so...in order to keep my mouth shut, you must obey me at all times, if you don't, you know it, i will report you~" i said.
"y-yes tokito kun."
"sorry what was that?"
"y-yes sir." giyuu says trembling.
"good~ me and tanjiro will take our day off, tell the teachers and make an excuse."
"yes sir t-tokito." giyuu says bowing, hah, perfect~

}after going to muichiro and yuichiro's mansion{
[muichiro pov still]
we finally arrived to me and yui's mansion, i almost wanted to fire that driver, luckily my baby said not to, how can i resist him? i can see him looking shocked and i just chuckled.

[tanjiro pov]
we arrived to muichiro kun's mansion, its so big!!! ive never seen this before, it's so beautiful!! muichiro leads me into a super duper big room and tells me to change my clothes and that i can choose anything i want in the walk-in-closet.
this is what i picked 👇🏻

hoodie barely covering the pants ⬆️