2

hi so let's get started <3
__________________________
muichiro pov
so it's PE class now and tanjiro and i ran up to a tall guy with ocean eyes, tanjiro ran up to him and hugged him saying,"giyuu san!"
"oh? hello tanjiro, are you ready for PE class?"-giyuu
"yeah and i made a new friend!" -tanjiro
i soon realised that tall guy was the pe teacher, i started to get a bit jealous considering how MY tanjiro just hugged him like that, and that tall guy- wait whats his name again? right, giyuu, he didn't even hug back! what does tanjiro like about him?
tanjiro pov
"giyuu san this is muichiro, muichiro this is Tomioka giyuu, our PE teacher!" i said with a cheerful voice.
"nice to meet you" giyuu san said. i could've sworn i smell jealousy coming from both muichiro and giyuu san but i brushed it off.
"nice to meet you.....too." muichiro said coldly. they shook hands which i can tell they used a lot of force, but never mind. i started to walk with them, talking to giyuu san, but i was the only one talking, all giyuu san did was giving a death stare at muichiro.
"giyuu san?" i said
"hm yes?" he replied.
"never mind...." i said back, i suddenly felt a pair of arms on my waist and realised it was giyuu san, i blushed 1473 shades of red and pink.

here i represent the flashback
still tanjiro pov
on one normal wednesday, i was walking to school going to the front gate, nee san and nezuko was in a dancing competition so i went to school with genya and sanemi, i was early so not much students were here, i suddenly got pulled into a nice looking Lamborghini which is dark blue, i was pushed down on the white seat and saw
giyuu san?
i see him with an "innocent" smile and he said,"tanjiro, can i do something that takes 10 minutes?"
i didn't know what he meant but it's not going to be bad..... right?
nobody pov
giyuu leaned in and kissed tanjiro, tanjiro was shocked but soon he melted in the kiss. giyuu started taking tanjiro's shirt off and played with tanjiro's nipple, which made tanjiro moan, giyuu stopped kissing and went down to lick tanjiro's nipple, tanjiro moaned," ah~ g-giyuu san ah~."

(giyuu, tanjiro, third person)

"n-no! stop it! i-it feels w-weird!"
"come on tanjiro~ i know you like it~" (in seductive voice ANYONE will fall for)
"(holding back a moan by covering his mouth with his hands)"
"don't do that kitten~ let me hear your moans~"
*uses hand to remove tanjiro's hand*
"i-i cant- ahh~ mfgh!"
giyuu pulls tanjiro into a passionate kiss and bites tanjiro's lower lip for entrance. of course tanjiro didn't know what it meant so he didn't open his mouth. giyuu then slaps his ass (which is weird since they're sitting down but who tf cares) and tanjiro gasps, giyuu uses this as an advantage to put his tongue in the younger boy's mouth.

im ending the slight smut here cos im lazy and shit.

time skip to when they're done with the nipple sucking and giving hickeys (giyuu being the only one doing it)

tanjiro and giyuu leaves the car and walks back to the front gate.

}back to present{
muichiro pov
that damn asshole giyuu thinks he can claim MY property, HAH! well he's fucking wrong tanjiro is going to be mine and forever mine~ (if yall forgot mui and yui are mafia's sons basically the mafia family and stuff)

[mui pov still]
}in the field{
"OK EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP" -giyuu
i- this teacher-
"run 5 laps now go. tanjiro come here please"giyuu-
my angel walks towards that bitch i call teacher and goes into an empty classroom, leaving the rest of the class here.
"hey! muichiro kun right?"
i turn around and saw hirako (you) and kanao.
"yes....?" i said.
"when these things happened we mostly just play dodgeball so do you want to join us?" hirako says excitedly.
"no thanks ill sit right there and watch" i said, but ill secretly sneak into the classroom the bitch and my angel are in.
"oh ok that's fine!" hirako says as she walks away.
"so going stalking mode again?"

yuichiro pov
i said to my brother and he flinched.
"don't worry ill help you." i said smiling
"omfg you scared me." he says.
"haha sorry, NOW GO, AND DONT FORGET TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS" i said as he runs away. silly brother. ne ways i need my daily tea so he better come back with some.

third person pov
tanjiro and giyuu walks into the empty classroom and giyuu locks the door.
"eh giyuu san? what are you doing?"- tanjiro
"oh nothing, i just want to have some fun with you~"

__________________________

cliffhanger! warning ⚠️ the next chapter might have r@pe in it so if your sensitive i suggest you to skip that part ⚠️ ne ways have a good day/night! 

cliffhanger!
warning ⚠️ the next chapter might have r@pe in it so if your sensitive i suggest you to skip that part ⚠️
ne ways have a good day/night!