6

For days Ziari has tried to get Keyvon back, he didn't want to let go. He felt like they were in too deep to just let go, but Keyvon insisted that they remained friends. "Maybe one day we can make it happen again but as far as right now.. Just friends" Keyvon told him. Ziari wasn't going to beg nor try anymore after that. The process of getting over him was starting and that was okay.
3 weeks later-
Keyvon POV: It's been about three weeks.. Tonight I just started to think about me and Ziari, like how we used to be.. I miss it man, I really do. Right when I was thinking about that, Ziari texted me asking me "do I miss the old us".. I can't even lie to him.. "Ughh yeah 😂" I said.
Ziari POV: He said he misses the old us.. I'm shocked..
They called it a night..

February 14th | Valentine's Day-

Ziari POV: I wanna be a little petty and see what Keyvon is gonna say if I tell him Happy V-Day.. Ima tell him and see what he says.
Keyvon POV: Ziari think it's funny to test me, Talking bout Happy Valentine's day.. But it's cool, I told him Happy Valentine's day back.. He not even ready for the dick for real.. I got something for him..

Later That Night.

Keyvon POV: It's V-Day.. My parents outta town.. I'm at the house bored as a bitch.. I tell Ziari to come over since he wanna tell me Happy V-Day and shit.

"Yo.. Wya?" Keyvon texted
"At my uncle house, I'm watching their house for the weekend why" Ziari replied..
"Come see me?" Keyvon texted
"Sure.. I'm otw" Ziari replied

Ziari POV: Not him wanting me to go see him.. I'ma go though.

Ziari pulled up to his house and knocked on the door, Keyvon opened the door. Only thing he was wearing was his boxers. Him and Ziari walked to Keyvons room. Keyvon started playing some music and sat beside Ziari on his bed.
"Why you invite me over when you don't have any clothes on?" Ziari asked
"You don't like what you see or something?" Keyvon asked
"I mean I do but.. mhm. It's hot in here" Ziari said
"That's because you got yo jacket on.. take it off, take them sweats off too" Keyvon said.
"If you want me to get naked then say that" Ziari said.
"Ight.. Get naked and bring yo fine ass over here to daddy" Keyvon said seriously.

Ziari POV- It's something about him.. We're not together but whew.. I can't help it

Keyvon POV- I know I said now isn't the time but damn.. He just so fuckin attractive to me I can't even help it.. His ass fat.. I gotta get that

Ziari took all his clothes off and got on top of Keyvon and kissed him. Keyvon was rubbing on Ziari's ass as they were kissing, Keyvon flips Ziari over and start sucking on Ziari's neck. He went down and lifted Ziari legs up and started eating him out, Ziari gasped, he ran his fingers through Keyvons locks and Keyvon was in between his legs. Ziari started pulling Keyvon face in deeper and moaning, grabbing on to the sheets and curling his toes. Keyvon got up, looked at Ziari in the eyes and demanded him to get on his knees and suck his dick. Ziari got off the bed and did exactly what Keyvon told him to do, Ziari was sucking every inch of it, sucking his balls and everything. Keyvon picked Ziari up and threw him on the bed. Keyvon opened Ziari legs and put his dick inside of him slowly. Ziari moaned and grabbed the pillow. Trap music was still playing on Keyvon's game, Kevon started pounding Ziari going full speed.
"You love daddy dick?" Keyvon asked while choking and fucking Ziari.
"Yes daddy" Ziari moaned.
He flipped Ziari over and made him put an  arch in his back and forced his dick in.
"I love you daddy" Ziari moaned as he was receiving back shots
"I love you too babygirl" Keyvon said back to him. Keyvon pulled Ziari's long curly hair as he was hitting from the back.

Keyvon POV: I would've never expected me to do this.. Never would've expected me to like it at that

"Ride this dick" Keyvon said. He laid down, Ziari got on top and started riding it.
"Ride that shit baby" Keyvon said. He smacked Ziari's ass as Ziari was riding him.
Keyvon turned Ziari over again and opened his legs and stuck his dick in again. Keyvon was talking in Ziari's ear
"Who pussy is this" He asked
"It's yours daddy" Ziari moaned
"Daddy I'm about to cream" Ziari said.
The male G spot is inside the anus, and if the dick is big enough to hit it then that's great.
"Cream all on this dick baby" Keyvon said.
Ziari felt an orgasm and then creamed.
"I'm finna nut inside you" Keyvon said
Keyvon started fucking him even faster
"Ah fuck!" Keyvon said. He nutted all inside Ziari..
The two laid beside each other and caught their breath..

Ziari POV: Keyvon just fucked me so good my pussy hurts.. But it's okay, I loved every bit of it.

Moments later- They're in bed cuddling in complete silence and darkness.
"Keyvon.." Ziari called
"Hm?" Keyvon said.
"Promise me you're never gonna let me go.." Ziari said
"I promise." Keyvon said
"No for real.. I be thinking you gonna stop talking to me because I be making you mad.." Ziari said worryingly
"Man Ziari yeen goin nowhere ight? Take yo ass to sleep" Keyvon said.
They fell asleep with each other.