8

Keyvon POV-  I love Ziari.. I really do, but we've been going through so much lately, I'm starting to ask God if we're even meant to be in each other's lives at this point.. It seems like day after day after day I'm not doing something right, I'm not giving him any attention, I'm not showing him any love, and so on.. But damn he got me feeling like I ain't shit.. Like i'm not a man.. I love him but it seems like I'm not meeting any standards here. There's just some stuff I cannot provide to him because we are not together and I do not want him getting any idea that we are so I stop myself and if he can't take that then we might have to just cut things off..

Ziari POV- I don't want Keyvon thinking i'm overly obsessed with him or I can't get over him or something.. I have been texting someone else since we've broken up, but I don't love him the way I love Keyvon.. The boy name is Kaleb. Kaleb plays football and basketball for my school, I'm crushing on him and all but he's not Keyvon, Kaleb gives me everything that I need from Keyvon, he gives me attention, fast text backs, he facetimes me almost every night.. He even said he might come out as bisexual, but he's just NOT Keyvon..  Lately my household has been toxic as hell, nobody in this house is getting along.. Jamari feels like I should hate Keyvon, and my mom is trying to take me away from my pops..
Just a hot ass mess.

  Keyvon woke up one saturday morning and went to his school's football field to practice on the field by himself. As he was walking down the steps he saw a bag sitting on the track.
"I know damn well ain't nobody out here.. Ain't no cars in the parking lot" Keyvon said to himself. He went down on the track to stretch when all of a sudden Ziari walks around the corner.
"Oh shit you scared me.." Keyvon said.
This was the first time they've saw each other in weeks, they haven't seen each other since the last incident, however they still texted every day.. But the conversations were dry
  Ziari ignored him and went and grabbed his bag.
"Yo yo yo.. Where you goin? Can I talk to you?" Keyvon said.
"What is it Keyvon?"
"I mean I ain't seen you in about two weeks bruh... Your birthday this week" Keyvon said.
"I know.."
"Listen I told you I wasn't going to hit you... Man why are you acting like this towards me?" Keyvon asked.
"I gotta go" Ziari said the tried to walk past Keyvon. Keyvon snatched him
"Yo? You don't wanna talk to me I'll just leave you alone if that's what you want bro for real"
"You don't know what I'm through!!! I cry every single night because I have so much on my plate! You don't even know what's going on in my household! You think every time I have something wrong with me it's because of you? You don't care" Ziari said before breaking down into tears
"Noo Zi come here" Keyvon said then pulling Ziari closer to him. He hugged him and allowed Ziari to cry in his arms
"I do care stop.. Stop crying.. I'm sorry, I'm here for you okay?" Keyvon said while rubbing Ziari's back.

Later that night-
Keyvon POV- Everytime I feel like I'm straying away from Ziari something happens that brings me in even closer to him.. I love him too much..

{ D I S C L A I M E R }
Hi everyone, so there's a lot more to this story and there's other people involved on My (Ziari end) but I cannot write about it only because I refuse to share my story with anyone else without their permission and I cut them off lol so I can't just pop up in their lives for a book, secondly I want to focus on me and Keyvon.. So to those that are wondering about the Kaleb guy, he will not be mentioned anymore. Some other things I will have to leave out because they are too personal. Continue reading please.

   March. { Warning these next few chapters and scenes contain suicide attempts and suicidal thoughts, if you are having suicidal thoughts or issues call the Trevor Lifeline)

Keyvon POV: It's March, never thought Ziari and I would get this far but we're here.. We've been going through so much, arguing almost every day, but I still love him..

  "So you mean to tell me you broke up with Kaleb because you stuck on Keyvon? That's some bullshit, I'm already mad that you went back and fucked with one of my teammates anyway knowing ion even like that, this make your third time bro.. CHILL! Kaleb is a good dude though and you leave him for a nigga that's unsure about you?" Jamari said angrily to Ziari
"First of all you don't know Keyvon okay? You don't know what me and him have going on, Keyvon does still like me... He's just confused and he doesn't know how to go about things with me... That's that, Secondly Kaleb started to move weird, the communication became off, everything was just different, plus I can't get my mind off Keyvon.. I gotta let go of one ex before hopping into a relationship or else it's not gonna go right"
Ziari said.
"Ight that's you being fucking dumb! All these nights you come in my room crying talking about how that nigga doesn't treat you right, how you feel like he don't love you and you leave a nigga that's good for you for HIM?"
"I'm not even getting back together with Keyvon so stop making it seem like that!" Yelled Ziari.
"I personally feel like you should cut that nigga off, don't come to me and tell me shit about y'all cause you'd rather keep him around and let him hurt you rather than cutting his ass off" Jamari said. Jamari walked out and slammed the door.

Two weeks later.. A day that changed everything.