25.

a couple days later.....

yn august

i sat in my office, tapping my pen. one of my clients, Michelle, was talking about wanting an all red wedding called bloody sensation. honestly, that's all I heard. I literally zoned out and I refuse to zone back in and be completely lost.

"mrs. august!" she whined. "did you hear me? everyone who's invited have to have on all red."

i looked at her, then grabbed her paperwork and started scanning through. "your husband, malcolm right?"

she nodded.

i looked at her. "he gangbangs?"

her face started to redden, she didn't say anything.

i sighed deeply. "im sorry Michelle but any gang or drug related weddings are against my company's rule for me to arrange." i put her paperwork back in a folder. "if you don't want to change the idea you're better off going somewhere else."

she scrunched her eyebrow, stood up, and snatched her folder. "fine! some one else will do my wedding as good!" she said before exiting out my office.

i scoffed and rang my doorbell, which meant that i needed assistance. tracy walked into the room wearing a casual suit and a long ponytail.

"i was just gonna come in here." she laughed. "you have a visitor."

i sighed deeply. "send them in." i said pulling my chair up to my desk and sitting up. a couple seconds later i heard a knock at my door, i looked up and gasped. "bahja?!" i cried.

i jumped up and hugged her tightly. she had on a black nike jogging suit and her pink hair was in a bun.

" i missed you." i whispered. "you look great."

she smiled lightly. "i missed you too yn, and thanks."

she sat down in a chair. "has everything been alright since i been gone?"

i thought for a moment and nodded yes. "well besides india, ray, and shania moving in with me."

"what?" she replied. "why?"

i shrugged. "we were all we had. with the guys in jail and you in the hospital. you know we don't see bre anymore."

"i did." she replied. "at the hospital, her little one had a fever."

i rolled my eyes. "she looks okay?"

she kept quiet for a moment, then changed the subject. "so are they moving out your house?"

i sighed, figuring i'd let the bre situation go too. "i hope so now that you're here."

she chuckled lightly as i looked at her, "where's kam?"

"home. i hired a babysitter, he got out the hospital yesterday morning." she mentioned.

i nodded and sat back in my chair. "so what are you going to do after this?" i asked while checking my emails.

"baby kamren." she laughed. "he feels unappreciative and he thinks i don't care about him. so im gonna do whatever he wants."

"that's cute." i smiled. "hope it goes well."

before she could respond tracy walked back into the room. "sorry to interrupt mrs. august but i recall you rang your bell earlier? do you need something?"

i nodded. "i wanted Michelle to get escorted out the building. she stormed off, i don't know where she went." i explained. "just make sure she isn't plotting around here."