11

Yn

I put on my blue skirt, black cami, and my blue blazer. I put on my gold hoop earrings and my gold necklace. I did my hair in a middle ponytail and put on some light makeup, after that I put on my black heels and left the hotel room.

I went in the elevator and to the main floor, I went outside and in my rental car. I started the ignition and began driving to the wedding.

30 minutes later I got there, the bridesmaids were running all around along with the brides men. I got out the car.

"Excuse me!" I semi hollered. "What are you all doing? You need to be getting dressed!"

"The tailor isn't here yet." One of the brides men said.

I scrunched my eyebrow and pulled out my phone, a couple seconds later the tailor answered.

"Hey Mrs. August"

"Don't 'her Mrs. August' me where are you!"

"Stuck in traffic...."

"Your lying you live 15 minutes away! There's no damn traffic."

"Look I'll be there."

"I'm docking your pay."

"Mrs. August I said I'll be there!"

"But I'm still docking your pay! And if your not here in the next 5 minutes your fired."

I hung up and looked at everyone. "Girls go in the room with the bride and guys go in the room with the groom." I instructed.

I went over to the room where the wedding was suppose to happen. I looked at the roses. "The bride wanted white roses!" I shouted. "Who bought cream?"

My second assistant slowly walked into room, he was a older Caucasian guy.

"You did this?" I snarled.

"They were all out of white so I got the closest color I'm sorry I just-"

"Your fired." I said cutting him off. "Goodbye."

He slowly walked away.

"Well aren't you nice."

I turned around and smirked. "Tracy, what are you doing here?"

She shrugged. "Why be in a office for two days with nothing to do? My boss was out if town for god sakes." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm glad your here though, I really need you."

"For what?" She scoffed. "Were in California! I thought I was on vacation."

I scoffed. "Wanna be on vacation? Try Hawaii or Panama. Not Compton."

Bahja

"Objection!" I hollered.

I can't believe this case, it's really serious. I'm the lawyer of a lady who was beat by her husband, the guy automatically should be in jail not court!

"Miss.Rodriguez atleast let him explain a little more." The judge said.

The other lawyer nodded. "Thank you, anyway it was self defense. My defendant was about to get killed by this crazy lady."

I shook my head no quickly. "His defendant was drunk! He came home and started acting crazy."

The other lawyer looked at me. "What was that suppose to mean Rodriguez?"

I glared at him. "It means she had the right to grab a knife Parker."

"Order in my court!" The judge yelled. "15 minute break."