8

Yn

"No way!" I laughed. "You real life said that to her?"

Bahja nodded while getting off the treadmill. "Yeah! She was getting out of hand."

I shook my head and put the weights down. "I can't believe she said Craig was gonna give her a ring."

"I know right." Bahja groaned.

I sipped my Gatorade, "Do you think Craig is falling out of love with you?"

She looked at me. "I-I don't know." She stuttered. "Do you?"

I shrugged. "There's a chance Bahj."

She sighed and sat on the bleachers. "I hope everything goes well, I've been with him for to long. I hope I'm not wasting time."

I sat next to her. "Wasting time? What do you mean?"

"I could be getting engaged right now or having another child." She whined. "You know I want another child right?"

I chuckled softly. "Maybe that time will come again."

"I don't know if Craig is clueless or he just don't wanna be tied down." She said confused. "I wanna be a wife! I'm almost 32 years old without a ring."

I patted her back. "Be patient Bee, besides I thought you guys were taking a break."

"We are, I just miss him." She pouted. "Do you know he hasn't called me or came by the house? I mean were right next door the least you could do is pay your son a visit!"

I laughed lightly. "Isn't he on tour with Chris?"

"Yeah but, a call wouldn't hurt."

We walked over to the yoga session, we laid our mats down and sat in position.

"Yn look, there's India."

In the middle of the floor, India was meditating. It seemed like she was holding back tears.

"India!" I called out.

She turned around and looked at us, she smiled and waved. "Hey girls."

Bahja motioned her to come sit by us, she moved her mat by ours and we talked for about 20 minutes until the teacher came into the room.

All while India was talking, she sounded groggy and upset. I didn't pay it any mind though, we haven't seen eachother in a while so I'm pretty sure she doesn't wanna express herself to us.

Chresanto

"Kam if your going to the pool you need your swim trunks!" I yelled.

Kamren walked into the room. "They're at home, can I go get them?"

I nodded. "Hurry back."

He ran out the door and Kai came up to me. "Can you tie my bikini daddy?" She asked.

"First off it's not a bikini." I mentioned.

She came over to me and I began to tie the top part of her swimsuit. "I don't even know why your mother bought you and Ari two pieces." I complained. "You guys aren't even in middle school!"

"Daddy stop complaining." Ariana laughed. "These two pieces are in style."

Jacob came into the room. "I don't like them either." He said. "I don't want Kam looking at y'all, he's nasty."

I shot my eyes at Jacob. "What you mean he's nasty?"

"Okay Jay shut up!" Kai yelled. "Daddy were ready."