Ch 4. Trust ?

**bri pov**

I don't even know what to do right now . I know I can trust him because he's my brother bestfriend . I guess I should tell him but if he tell anybody I can't never forgive him again.
"H-he's been raping me since I was 8. "
He just looked at me with a hurt expression like he felt sad for me . I was so embarrassed.
"He WHAT "
His eyes turned black and his face turned red as a apple.
"Have you told dre"

"No"

"Tf (the fuck) why ?"

"Don't yell at me please kymar, and because I'm scared "

"Alright I'm sorry but have you told anybody "

"Yea.. Tink "

"You need to tell your mama fr (forreal) Bri. "

"I -I can't "

"Why"

"She'll get back on drugs "

"I'm telling your brother if you like it or not "

"Noo u can't !!!"

"Listen Brianna , you have to tell somebody you have been getting. Raped since yo ass was 8 yo mama will understand if she love you !"

"Ok kymar . "
I layed down on him and cried myself to sleep while he rubbed circles in my back .i feel loved . I know I said I couldn't forgive him if he told somebody but kymar makes me feel special and he gives you that good vibe "

********
**ky pov***
Mann I can't believe this shit ! Who tf would rape a innocent child like that . That's fucked up . When we land and get settled I'm calling dre .
*********
"We here bri"
She fluttered her eyes open and stretch . Her eyes were red and puffy but she was still beautiful .
"Ok let's go "

"Alright ma "

**
We got off the plane and I rolled me and her suitcases to my car that what's waiting for us. We got in and rolled to our hotel . I'm not really In a rush to go get my daughter because my mama got her .
**
Wheen we got to the hotel we unpacked and sat for a minute . She layed down .

"We leaving in 10"

"Alright "

I went in the bathroom and called dre.
*******phone convo********
Dre: yea ?
Ky: bruh I gotta tell you some
Dre: wassup nigga
Ky: did you know Ya sister been getting raped by Yall step daddy since she was 8?
Dre: nigga you lien
Ky: no tf I ain't
Dre: hell Nawl he Finna die right now .'
Ky: noooo ! Wait to I come back and we gone put him in the dungeon .
Dre: yea ok , and we can torture him and tell Bri when she get back she telling mama even if she like it or not
Ky: alright
Dre: and yea thanks for being there for my sister man .
Ky: no problem
Dre: alright nigga tell Bri to call me later
Ky: alright
***** phone convo over ******
"Cmon Bri we Goin over my mama house ! "

"ain going dressed like this ! Hold on "

"Hurry up ! I'm hungry "

"Boy shut up and wait "

I just hushed and sat down .
**************************************
Awwww she finally told him !!!
What Yall think ?
And leave comments and vote !!
Also THANK YALL SO MUCH ! 62 reads in less than 1 day ! YALL THE REAL MVP 😂🙌