Ch 17 preggos

8 Monnths Later
*bri Pov*
I woke up and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene . I came out wobbling and put on my yellow sundress, my white cardigan, and my gold sandals. I sat at my vanity and did my hair into a high bun and put a gold braclete on. Kymar camed and subbed my stomach . I can't wait for my Babygirl to get here. Yes if you was wondering I'm pregnant . Me and Leah are . We're both having girls . Kymar and dre dumbasses forgot to wrap it up but aye it wasn't just there fought . It takes two to have a baby . But anyways me and Leah do on the same day . !! Me and kymar left to go to the beach and meet dre and liyah . Skyi moved back with here mom . I know Yall probably wondering why , but she went to rehab and she is actually pretty cool . We got out the car . Kymar layed our towels in the sand and we laid on them . Dre and Leah came walking our way .
"Heey Bitch ! "

"Wussup Hoe ! "

Me and Leah are very close now . That's my main bitch .

"Hey bae "
"Hey Zaddy ,"
lmfao me and Leah was dying . Dre and kymar so childish . We stayed at the beach and chilled for about 2 and a half hours . When we got home we took a shower together and layed down and went to sleep .
**********************************
I know I fast forwarded a little bit but I'm going to have about 25-30 chapters so yea .