Ch 12 same thang .

**bri pov**

"My dad has been raping me "

"Omg !"

I took a deep breath . I know how Aaliyah feel . I was going through the same shit but Mynee was my stepdad. I know she was hurting worser than me . That was her real dad who did dat . That's fucked up on so many levels .

"I been through the same thing Aaliyah "

"Wait. What ? Yo dad raped u too"

"Well . No my stepdad did . Every since I was 8 "

"Oh ok. How did you get over the pain , you know "

"Crying that's the only thing that made me feel better. what did you do ?"

"Cut my self on my arm every time it happened "

She showed me her arm . She had about 30 cuts . Some were old some were new.

"Wow . How long this been going on ?"

"Since I was 6 "

"Have you told anybody ?"

"No. only you . "She put her head down and silently cried .

"I know . I know " I rubbed her back "I didn't want to tell nobody either I. Only told one person and that was my bestfriend Tina . Then I told your brother and he made me realize it was time to take a stand and tell some body . "

"What happened when you told your mom "

"She kicked me out.. And that's why I'm here "

"See that's why I'm scared to tell my mom . I'm scared she won't even care . She's crazy about that man . "

"Don't worry we can get through it together . "

We gave each other a long hug .we heard somebody clear there throat . We looked back and kymar face was red as hell .
***********************************
What Yall think ??

what kymar gone do ??
Wait and see !!