𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊

*✧*✧*✧*✧*✧*✧*✧*✧

*✧*✧*✧*✧*✧*✧*✧*✧

There was much indecision when it came to writing this story. For one, I did not know if I wanted to write this — the original story is a masterpiece of its own, and I already really enjoy all the twists and turns it's taken; how would I make it my own, I wondered.

Nonetheless, even though I lack an adequate plan, I have decided to take on the task of writing a fanfiction for "The Way to Protect The Female Lead's Older Brother" — if only due to my unhealthy fascination and admiration for the characters (and the author of course).

Another point that caused me internal conflicted was if I should insert an original character or instead write the story from Roxanna's point of view. I choose to do the former for two main reasons; 1. Incest freaks me out and I refuse to even insinuate it in my writing. 2. I could never do Queen Roxanna any justice.

Thus, I present Aurelia to you: a poor, uneducated but practical female who will be the protagonist of this story.

In the following section, I will be listing the love interests that will be featured in this story along with a short description of their dynamic with Aurelia. I would just like to reiterate that this is a reverse harem story meaning that there will be multiple characters (male and female) vying for our protagonist's attention and affection.

Having said all of that, I just quickly want to make note of a couple of important pieces of information in relation to this story:

In case this wasn't already clear, this story will be based on the Manhwa "The Way to Protect The Female Lead's Older Brother" meaning the characters will all be the same. This also means that the characters and the plot on which "YANG" is based on do not belong to me — neither will most of the art that will be used.

The story takes place during the late childhood of the Agriche children (Roxanne would be 11, Dion 14, Jeremy 9/10 please note that I did take liberties when deciding on the ages, but that will be detailed later) but when we do come to align with current events of the manhwa, the flow of the story will most likely all be based loosely off the happening of the original story.

Also, just so that you are clearly informed, this is a reverse harem story — meaning practically every character is a love interest (with consideration of age, of course).

The original story, to my knowledge, did not specify the ages of the characters, so I have decided to do so; Cassius 20; Roxanna 20; Jeremy; 19; Dion; 23; Aurelia; 26. I realize these ages are not accurate, even when comparing it to the estimations of other fans, but I really cannot imagine writing a vaguely promiscuous story with 17-year-olds as the main characters.

While we are on the topic, there will be no inappropriate sexual content in this story — nothing will be above 18, though I will try to keep the story interesting, in other ways, for older audiences.

Please note that this story will contain abundant references to blood, massacre, murder, etc. There will even be scenes in which gore is explicitly described. I will try to insert warnings in each chapter but please be mindful.

Lastly, this story is also on Patreon; where 2 chapters are already available and many more are scheduled for release. I will be dedicating an entire section to properly explaining this point. 

*✧*✧*✧*✧*✧*✧*✧*✧