Chapter 1

For as long as I remember Bernan and I have been together. I remember my earliest memory when we were 5 years old.

"Hasu come play with me." he says pulling me up after I had been crying, my nose and eyes running.

"Don' wanna." I say shaking my head so he hugs me and I snuggle close to him. "I'll protect you no matter what." he says. From that day on he did. So I made myself a promise then. That I would pay him back in some way. As we got older we were always together and at thirteen years old I realized my feelings for him had changed. I'd developed a crush on him.        From thirteen to fifteen I made more space between us.

It was when we were fifteen I realized I couldn't ignore my feelings. I liked men, and I was in love with Bernan. Once I realized that he suddenly gained a girlfriend, and I did not like that. I avoided him for a week after he got his girlfriend and made it seem like I was just giving him time with her. I started going to gay bars that week and made a friend that was near the same age. I convinced him to help me with my problem, and in return I would sleep with him sometimes. He took her away from Bernan so easily I was surprised. After she dumped Bernan, my friend Jeffery dumped her. Of course I was there to pick up the pieces. I'm the only one that will stay with him in the end. Everything will go my way.