Chapter 3

I open my eyes and smile at him. I check the time.

"Hey sorry but we have to go now."

"But I'm not done talking." Bernan says.

"Later." I say and push him lightly.

"I want to talk now."

"I waited long enough for you to talk with me. You of course haven't realized this probably, but it's been two whole months. Two months of you avoiding me." I say closing in on him and he turns a little white.

"So I have the right to be mad. But I'm keeping calm right now. So text me when you're available, and I'll change my schedule around." I say and pull back. He just stares at me.

"After all this time we've been together, and all that I've done for you." I say, then Jeffrey and I leave. He has some things to think about, and I have sorrows to drown in drink while I wait.

We get to the bar and I start throwing back shots. After my fifth one the store owner comes out of the back.

"That's enough for him. He can't get drunk. It'll be a disaster." he says waving off the new bartender. Then he leans forward.

"You're in here every night now, for the past month what's wrong?" he says. I ignore his question and instead take his hand then kiss it.

"After this my friend and I are going to a hotel. Would you like to join us?" I say and his eyes widen and he glances at Jeffery who winks at him and leans closer.

"If you're interested, he's the bottom." Jeffery says and the owner looks back at me.

"I am. But I don't do groups." he says and then writes his number down and gives it to me.

"Call me sometime." he says and walks away.

"Disappointing." Jeffery says and I pocket the number.

"Let's go now." I say putting my hand on his arm.