Part 2 : First Fight

Please point out any grammar or spelling mistakes, I may have made in this story. 

-------------------------------------------------------

'...' thinking

"..." talking

It's been a couple of hours since I started practicing magic and it's just turned morning, I didn't realize it at first but It was night time when I was reincarnated. I managed to do a lot things with both ice and wind magic but I can't really use illusion magic. Illusion magic needs a target to be used on and all I have are trees. I was hoping to run into something on my walk but nothing so far. Right now I'm just playing with my ice and wind magic to pass the time, I also have been trying to think of ways to use it.

After walking some more, I'm still in this damned forest. I'm getting tired and I can't even get tired, I'm a ghost! Wait, why am I walking when I can just float... right I can't fly through these trees so I decided to walk. I'm sure I can navigate through these trees and it will be good practice. Ok ok, let's see so I just go up right.

I feel my body become lighter and lighter until I'm in the air floating weightlessly. 

'Well, this is something I haven't felt in a while. Alright so how did I move again, right, I just have to move my entire body to move, I wonder if I could do this with out moving... whatever let's just get a move on. Wow, this is much faster. I wonder if I can do a drive by with this, ya I can definitely do a drive by with this.', I thought as I went past trees.

"*THUD* Damn it," I hit a tree seriously. Whatever, I really wanted to breeze past by but these damned trees are blocking my way. I guess I'll just go slow for now and at least this way I can experiment with magic, "ehehehe, let's find out what I can do with wind and ice magic."

I made multiple combo's as I like to call them, with wind magic and ice magic. The first was a very simple one, I made a icicle and sped it up with wind magic so it's faster and more powerful, the entire icicle was imbedded into the trunk of a tree that I passed. The second one I made was like the first one but I made a lot of smaller icicles and then shot them at another passing tree, the tree was nearly cut down after I shot at it with my magic. After that I tried thinking of way to combine my magic but nothing came to mind. While I was playing some ice magic, I was making some snow and got and idea. The third combo I made used Ice magic to make lots snow and wind magic to create strong winds and the result was a small blizzard that blurred your vision. I then made my fourth magic which I basically did the same thing as the blizzard but instead of snow I made small pieces of ice which, guess what, made a hail storm. I have to say that the trees around me did not like any of it, I actually left a straight snow path wherever I used that magic and the hail storm knocked over some of the trees. I really want to test all this out on some monsters but I can't find nothing, so I'm considering just going out of my way to look for something.

An hour later

"Y'know what, screw this! let's find something to test my magic on, I'm tired on waiting and testing on trees.", I lost my patience.

So, then I went to find whatever poor monster that will be the victim of my magic. I went off of my straight path and wandered around the forest, and nothing so far.

I then see a 3 meter tall stone statue with overgrowth all over it, that wasn't the only thing it was moving. I used [Soul Eyes] to see what this thing was.

================================================================================

Species : Cursed golem