Part 3 : Victory and.. Freedom?

Please point out any grammar or spelling mistakes, I may have made in this story.

-------------------------------------------------------

Below, I see an large earth spike stabbing me and the golem through the chest. Did this guy seriously just use earth magic to spear me and also penetrate himself in the process...well , it was a good time being a ghost... SIKE!

Did you really think that an earth spike can damage me. Let me remind you that my [Ethereal Form] allows me to pass through all objects unless, they are cursed of hallowed. So, this fool just stabbed itself with it's own magic just to kill me. And it didn't even work. Wow, honestly this is just sad, he tried to kill me and it ended up damaging itself. 

I wonder how much damage that dealt to him must've been a lot it pierced him right through.

Hp : 447/1000 

About 200 damage I would say. Yeah, that's a lotta damage. Not to mention my ice spear rain is still falling, so he's still taking damage. He's just staring at me again, is he thinking. What are you staring at me f-

*CRACK*

*THUD*

"Ughhhhh...AGAIN! SERIOUSLY, YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN! FIRST you spear me and failed then second YOU HIT ME INTO ANOTHER TREE!!!!" I screamed in my echoey voice at the STUPID golem.

 The golem turns to me with a broken spike protruding into it's abdomen, while also still being pelted with ice spears. The golem leaps at me preparing for a smash to the ground. I quickly move out of the way and the golem's arms plunge into the ground demolishing the tree and shaking the ground as it shatters under the force. 

'Whoa, that was something' was that the [Quake] thing. That would certainly be very effective against opponents... but unfortunately for you I don't touch the ground.

So, I continue to rain ice spears onto the golem continuing to decrease it's Hp. It swung at me a few times and I freeze it's joints again but it broke the ice immediately. It kept swinging at me relentlessly but it's still too slow... just stop it.

I took a look at my Mp because I have to have used a lot of Mp while doing this attack the entire time.

Mp : 800/1000

'Wow, I used up a lot of Mp. Well of course I've been using a lot of ice and wind magic against this golem for like 10 minutes. I really need to finish this up quick before my Mp runs out on me.' I check the Hp of the golem again to see how much more damage I need to deal to destroy it.

Hp : 393/1000

OK, ok, still a lot left but It's doable. Let's hit it with wind blades again. I think I should take out these damn annoying arms. So I shot wind blades to the joints of the arms and slowly chop away the arms of the golem. Eventually, the cursed golems right arms was broken off and fell to the floor. Now it's attacks were slower than before. I later break off the other arms as well and now it can't attack me any more.

Now with it's main method of attack gone I can take my time defeating this thing. I continuously use my magic to attack to golem while it uses all of it's Mp to attack me with it's earth magic. It only has 200 Mp so It would run out pretty quickly. It uses earth magic to create stone in the air and shoot them at me but I can dodge them easily with my speed. It also create earth spikes like last time but they don't affect me. 

I eventually ran out of Mp to use and the ice rain stopped, I still had Mp but I was unable to use any magic. How will I attack this thing now, punching it won't do anything, I have 5 Atk so what can a punch do against a stone golem. I wonder If my Mp will regenerate, what am i saying of course it will regenerate, if it didn't then you wouldn't be able to use magic after you use it. Let' check to see if my Mp is actully regenerating. 

Mp : 76/10000

Mp : 77/10000

Mp : 77/10000

'It is but it's really slow. hey does this guy still have Mp?'

Mp : 100/200

'Uhh, it's only half but It can do. Let's see if I can get you to hit yourself again.' , I fly in front of the golem and taunt it by waving my hands around trying to get it's attention. It used it's earth magic to shoot rocks at me but I avoid it and it hits it's face. It continuously does this. 'Does this thing have even a bit of intelligence because it just keeps shooting itself, It's not even trying to avoid damaging itself.' 

I make the cursed golem shoot itself until it runs out of Mp, this took a long time. I look at my Mp and I have enough to deal a large amount of damage. I made it rain ice spears again but this time I concentrated it on one area to conserve Mp and I also shoot tens of wind blade at the golem. 

Eventually the golem falls, which makes me the victor of the battle.

"Finally! This golem finally died. Well, that was certainly a good test run for my magic." I stated, satisfied at the outcome. 'Although, that was quite dangerous... not really. I didn't even take damage during that-'

Hp: 100/100

'I can thank my [Physical Nullity] and [Ethereal Form] for that. All of the golems attack were all physical attacks, so they did nothing. well better continue my journey out of this forest now that I've had my fun.'

So I continued on my way to reach the edge of this stupid forest. The trip was still boring though. 

Eventually, I see light. Another thing I didn't realize, is that this forest was incredibly dim, I could tell it was day ad night but I never noticed how dim even the day was. It looked as if it was cloudy all day long. I look back at the forest, the forest where I was reincarnated and the only place I am so far familiar with.

"SO LONG!", I go towards the light and I see ANOTHER FOREST. 

'What in the world is this, I escape that forest only to be plopped right into another one!? Did I go the wrong direction...? was freedom actually the opposite direction...? Ugh, now I have to exit this forest as well great, just great.'