New Day, New Start

Yesterday was a mess for everyone.

All of Fairy Tail was passed out.

Gajeel and Levy were next to each other... let me rephrased that. They are literally cuddling each other. That one is going to the picture book and it isn't the only one. Gray and Juvia look cute together to. *Click* Instead of Juvia holding Gray's arm He was holding her with his arm. There was something you never see. The three Strauss were together, well that part is normal, but Laxus was next to Mira with his arm around her waist. What happened there? Everybody in the guild was there, everyone but Lucy (Gildarts too since he wasn't there during the games). Heck, even Natsu made it to the party. Lucy came in staring at the after mess but she felt nothing. She didn't care that her best friend was there and that she was snuggling with her crush, or that Juvia got one step closer to Gray, not even about Mira going crazy about the others and that she settled down for hers.

She just looked around with no expression but the aura she gave off for a second, made everyone jump up. They felt something powerful but saw no one but Lucy standing in the middle of the guild... she looked life less. Not that she was died but that she didn't care any more. She would be as cheery as Natsu but looked like Erza when she was serious. Everyone was staring at her but she didn't care.

"Luce? What's wrong?" Natsu asked concerned for her.

Lucy eyes looked around, she barley saw her surroundings, It was like she was half asleep.

She saw Natsu come closer and all of a sudden fear took over her eyes. That fear came when she looked at Natsu. She has never looked this scared. 

She started to breath heavily. "Don't come closer." She said to Natsu, she kept trying to calm herself down but coudn't then screamed. 

"Get away from me!" To Natsu and ran out of the bar.

Fairy Tail was just there trying to progress what just happened. It took minutes... 

"Lucy!" They yelled. 

"Natsu! What happened? Why did Lucy do that?" Erza asked him.

"I don't know. I'm going after her!" Natsu yelled but got stopped by a big hand.

"Don't!" Master commanded. "But Gramps! Lucy is my partner! I need to help her!" He yelled. 

"Natsu. You saw her look better than anyone. Let her have some time to herself." Natsu was making an uneasy face. All he could think about was Lucy.

Lucy why were you scared of me? Why did you run out on me? I don't like the expression you had on your face the whole time you were here. What is going on? 

Natsu became more uneasy by the second. He didn't have that much patience. He would run out but Erza was glaring at him so he doesn't stand up.

Mira had a look on her face that was telling people that something was changing. Mira thought that the source  was coming from Lucy and Natsu. But what was changing and was it for the better or worse? That was something that they couldn't figure out.