CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

I was slightly awoken the next morning by the sound of my door being opened.  Thats weird..my mom usually never comes in when I'm sleeping. All of a sudden I hear footsteps coming closer to me. I was too tired to open my eyes and see who it was. Then I hear a voice, very close to my ear. 

"Wakey wakey Kendall" they whispered.

"Kendalllllllll" another voice said. Louis! What are they doing here!

"Kendall if you don't wake up in 5 seconds I'm gonna slap you silly" Zayn said.

"Guys shutup!" I instantly smiled after hearing Harry's voice.

I felt someone kiss my forehead, probably Harry.

"Morning babe" he said.

"Aw look she's smiling a bit, she's awake!" Niall stated.

I punched the closest person I could feel, giving them a sign to shut the hell up.

I heard Liam groan. "Ugh, why me! Why couldn't it have been Lou's balls!"

Woops. I didn't mean to hit him there, I didn't even mean to hit Liam!

I rolled over and pulled the covers over my head, hoping they would get the hint that I didn't want to wake up.

"Oh come on Kendall get up we wanna playyyy!" Louis whined.

"Don't make me tickle you!" Harry said.

I shot up out of bed and surrendered my hands in the air. 

"IM UP! DON'T TICKLE ME!" I said.

"Oooohh looks like someones ticklish!" Niall taunted.

"You have no idea.." I said.

"Hey Harry thats a good technique to use when you guys are having se-"

"LOU!" Me and Harry said at the same time. 

"I'm just sayin" he said smirking at us.

I walked over to my dresser, grabbed a hair tie and put my hair up in a bun.

"Not to be mean but why are you guys here?" I said, how did they even get in?

"We wanted to hangout so we came here and your mom let us in, lovely woman she is" Liam said.

Well that answers my question.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked.

"Well we were gonna go to the beach but your mom took us on a tour of the house and we saw your super cool in ground pool, with a diving board, a slide, AND a huge banana float so-"

"Let me guess, you wanna go in the pool?" I said, interrupting Niall.

They all looked at me with huge grins, nodding their heads. 

"Alright let me get changed I'll meet you outside" I said, shooing them out of the door.

"Want me to wait for you?" Harry said.

"Sure, thanks" I said smiling at him, before closing the door and walking to my closet.

I put on my light blue bathing suit (PICTURE ON SIDE) and opened the door to see Harry still standing there.

"Just a sec" I said while walking into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took off any makeup that I still had on. I've never been around the boys without having makeup on, but it would have came off in the pool anyways.

I shut the light off and walked back to Harry, who was checking me out.

"You look beautiful" he said, as he kissed my lips.