CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 23

Me and the girls entered the dress store and immediately went searching for the right dresses. First we went to the racks with the club dresses on them, to pick out ones for tonight. I was searching through the dresses when Danielle said "I wish Perrie could be here as well, it would have been so fun to hangout with all of the boy's girlfriends."

"Why couldn't she be here?" I asked curiously.

"She had to stay in England and do stuff for Little Mix, I'm not exactly sure what though" Eleanor said.

"Oh, She's so beautiful..you all are! I feel like a potato next to you guys!" I said.

"What! Are you joking! You are one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen in my life Kendall!" Danielle exclaimed.

"Yeah, Harry's so lucky to have you, the way he looks at you is indescribable. How are things going between you two?" Eleanor said.

"It's going great, I never thought I would be in this position. Two months ago I was just a fan, its crazy to know that Harry actually likes me. I'm just scared for whats going to happen when summer ends and he goes back to England.." I said, suddenly feeling sad.

Danielle and Eleanor walked over to me and each put a hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't worry about that now, enjoy the summer while you can. If you and Harry are really serious about your relationship, which I think you guys are, you will work something out" Danielle said reassuringly. 

"I hope so" I said smiling.

We continued going through the racks of dressed when Eleanor showed us a dress.

"That would look amazing on you, you have to try it on!" I said to her. She held the dress in her arms and continued looking.

I found a few dresses that I was planning on trying on, but none of them were really exactly what I wanted. We were walking to the dressing room when I passed a rack of dresses we didn't look at. One dress really caught my eye. I picked it up and held it up to show Danielle and Eleanor.

"Oh..my..god..that is definitely the dress for you!" Eleanor said.

"I hope it fits!" I said.

We walked into the dressing room and started to try on the dresses. We put on our own mini fashion, showing each other our dresses. I saved my favorite one for last. I slipped it on and turned around to look at myself in the mirror. Wow. This was definitely the one. It was black and had blue cutouts on the top. (PICTURE ON SIDE) I also had a pair of blue pumps at home that would match perfectly! I scanned the dress one more time before stepping out and showing the girls.

"Wow.."

"If that doesn't scream "I'm a hott bitch and its my birthday!" then I don't know what does!" Danielle said.

I laughed and spun around one more time before returning to the dressing room and taking the dress off. Danielle decided on a tight red dress and Eleanor picked out a nice gray one. We handed our dresses to the cashier so she could hold them for us while we pick out our fancier dresses for the  premiere party.

I can't believe Harry asked me to be his date for the party! This was amazing, and I can't wait to spend this experience with Harry.

We made our way to the other side of the store, where the fancier dresses were located. This dress had to be extra special, so we spent more time searching for the perfect dresses. After about a half hour later, me and the girls had about 6 or 7 dresses that we wanted to try on.

We walked back into the dressing room, repeating our routine of putting on a fashion show after putting on every dress. We went through this routine 5 times. Danielle was going to buy the 3rd dress she tried on and Eleanor was going to buy the 5th dress. I still had one more dress to try on, and I hoped that this would be my favorite, because the other ones just didn't work for me.