CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33

The next three weeks went by quicker than I had expected. I was so busy with adjusting to college and all of my school work so the days went by pretty fast. Ever since the first day of classes me and Taylor became good friends. The boy's concert is today, and since Taylor is a big fan of One Direction I decided to bring her with me.

I had to go to class the day of the concert and when the boy's flight came in they had to go straight to the venue for sound check, so I told them I would meet them backstage before the concert. 

Me and Taylor were sitting in class when I came up with a brilliant idea. I nudged Taylor, who was texting. She looked up at me, waiting for me to speak.

"I want to surprise the boys when we see them tonight, so I have a plan..." I said.

She gave me a confused look, then asked me about the plan.

I told her about the plan and she agreed. Luckily for us, class ended a little bit early so we rushed out of class and made our way to the mall to get what we needed. I called Paul to let him in on our plan and he laughed, but agreed to it as well.

When we got home from the store we started to get ready for the concert. Taylor came over my house to get ready. After I showered I picked out my outfit for the concert; a teal colored tank top, jean shorts, white toms, and a long bow necklace. (PICTURE ON SIDE, idk why it says weekend getaway, sorry) I neatly put the clothes in my bag, and put on my outfit to trick the boys.

The plan is to dress up in black pants, and a dark green polo shirt to make it seem like we were workers at the venue. We wrote out name tags to make it seem more realistic. My fake name was Lisa and Taylor's was Beatrice. We also bought wigs and glasses to cover up our appearance, and topped it all of with a black hat with the venues logo on it, that Paul was going to give to us when we got there. When we get to the venue we are going to wheel a big tray of food and drinks into the boy's dressing room, pretending to be the workers, and act really weird.

Taylor and I finally finished getting ready and looked at our final product in the mirror and laughed. We didn't even look like ourselves! This was going to be great.

I threw the rest of my stuff in my bag so I could fix my hair and makeup before the concert started. I grabbed my bag and the tickets and we made our way to the venue.

------------------

I texted Paul to let us know we were at the venue, and he would open the back door for us.

"Wow, it doesn't even look like you Kendall! But it's lovely to see you again" Paul said.

"I missed ya Paul! This is my friend Taylor" I said.

They said hello and we walked inside the building and into the room where our props were.

"The boys are in the dressing room now, just hanging out and warming up a bit, so nows a good time to go" Paul told us.

Taylor and I nodded and each took a hold of either side of the tray, and started to wheel it towards the boy's room. We snickered the entire way, excited about our prank. We finally reached the dressing room, and took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" 

Lou!! Ahh I can't believe I'm really going to see them! Kendall, stay in character.

"Whatever you do, don't freak out when you see them!" I whispered to Taylor, hoping that she wouldn't ruin the plan.

"Maybe its Kendall!" I heard Harry say.

I cleared my throat. "It's Lisa and Beatrice hea to give ya'll some food!" I yelled in a southern accent.