18th Birthday

The guy from last time is exchanging talk with someone right there behind me. His looks weren't tired this time , in the opposite , his hazel eyes reverberates the energy he is feeling . The sunlight makes his hair looks gold. That red hoodie, the red colour that means the heightened emotion and strength , describes his personality . The wind blow and sing its songs to stir my emotions towards that human being. I was overwhelmed looking at him until Lisa woke me up « are you always doing this ? » « doing what ? » « falling asleep while listening to music » All that was a dream , he wasn't here from the start. I dreamed about someone i still don't know yet. The stars were already filled the night sky like pale corn into freshly turned ground. Lisa held my hand and started running , her hands were so cosy in this cold weather . I felt like a bird flying and feeling the feeling of freedom , after getting out from his cage.

We came back to home , finding Zack playing with Eva in our garden . We had a conversation, I introduced Lisa to him and we went upstairs , to my room . Lisa took her book to read , while I've already finished mine so i took a paper to draw. I wasn't sure about what i wanted to draw exactly , until that colourful butterfly stood up on the window , that mixture of black and blue on her wings especially the cherry one which appears prominently, gave me the inspiration . I took my pen and started drawing ... Minutes after , i finished , i stared at the draw , wondering why have i drawn the guy with Harry's POTTER glasses, instead of the butterfly i was planning to draw , i am speechless. « What a good draw , but why he does look like Adrien ? » Lisa said , « really ?» I said , « yeah» « what a coincidence ! ».

The moon graces the sky as if it'd had some bright idea, something brilliant needed to shine upon the Earth ... Midnight , everything was calm, until i heard a noise. A squirrel was playing with the trees leaves , how adorable ! I kept looking at it till I couldn't sleep anymore . Yet my sleep schedule isn't organized tho . Lisa was sleeping on the other side of the room . I looked at her eyes , her eyes that spoke of a beautiful soul ,her hair that was as waves of pure earth , her cheeks represented a bunch of cherry blossoms , the smile doesn't leave her face even in her sleep  , she might be dreaming an imaginary beautiful dream . Hours , minutes and seconds passed , i haven't slept yet . I got bored looking at the roof , i turned around , noticing a little fairy sitting on Lisa's book , she released her magical light to invite me to join her , i went there , i took the book and suddenly she disappeared , i opened it , a yellow paper fell from it , written in a white pencil , i get down to take it , « 47 , posten » , an adress ? i was quite curious , where does this address lead ? i brought it back, while all what I can think about is the reason that made her hides it in her book. The sleep  finally  knocked the door that got me out of my thoughts .

Morning arrives as a mother's gentle hand, inviting the dreams of night to enter the day. « wake up girls , our neighbros need help , i gotta go buy something from the grocery , can you go and help them instead of me?» Mom screaming from downstairs . Who asks for help at 7am ? such a weird family  ,« sure mom » i couldn't open my sleepy eyes  , i took my jacket and went to Zack's house without getting my breakfast yet. « Hello Anna and ? » Miss.Jo said, Zack's mom. The woman with the cutest features, she treats mom as her little sister , she is a good helper. She was always yelling at me and prevent us, Zack and I , from playing in her garden when we were young ,because she plants the rarest plants such as : « Pennantia Baylisiana », « Amorphophallus Titanum » and « Middlemist Red » The last one is the prettiest, no doubt . « i am sorry, I forgot to introduce myself , i am Lisa, Anna's friend » Lisa said , «nice to meet you and thank you for coming here girls», « anytime Mrs.jo ,so how can we help ? » we said  « can you please take this to the kitchen Anna ? and for Lisa , can you please go help Zack ? » , « sure » , « And if you are hungry , here's the breakfast » she added . We took it and went to do our tasks.  Lisa and Zack were laughing loudly , while i was looking at Lisa , the look of curiosity and wonder . « You didn't tell her right ?» Zack asked « No don't worry » Lisa replied «Glad, you will take her to the adress at 6pm okay ?» «Sure , but what if she refused ? »  « you are her only friend and even her guest , she won't» « yeah, have you decorated the place ? »  «Still working on it » « i hope it's good for a birthday party ». « LISA , have you finished ? »I said, «Yes let's go »Lisa said . We farwelled Miss.Jo and left. Today's weather is hot as if a volcano has exploded underground , even my teeth are sweating . Some people are taking their shirts off, the heat hit them like a hand in the face. Others are wearing white dresses, since the colour white is known by its ability to isolate the heat . The sun remained a brilliant, blinding white the whole morning . Summer winds move the deepening foliage, creating an ever-changing mosaic of light and shade . The sunset will be an orange sky as if it was all one giant star . We walked beside a Girl party , then remembred, in this hot day i wasted my mom's 9months , yes , it's my 18th birthday . My closest people did forget about it, purposely or maybe they actually forgot it . I felt like if I'm invisible, unwanted and inexistent . I looked at Lisa the look of frustration , took a deep breath and stopped walking , trying to attract her attention. She noticed , asking me what's wrong, I gave her few indices but she haven't figured out yet ,so we just continued our road .

She took me to a place where there's a beautiful landscape , I have never known about it before. It was a marriage of rainbow hues congregated in the greens that sings a lullaby sweet nostalgic hues . Reeds and cattails, bunchgrasses, dense thicket, present as small mounds , almost 5-10 m tall. There's a white road full of white blossoms , I called it « The white way to light » It gives the hope , that brings the happiness . There was a plaque written on it : Sugarland yard , it may be the place's name . We entred to a strange house , the lights were off , nobody was there , until i heard that « SURPRISE »  , all the people i know showed up suddenly , i was so surprised , they actually  didn't forget my birthday , they filled up my heart with happiness . I felt like a daughter of a monarch  . Ballons drifted around aimlessly on the floor among the discarded wrapping paper .Multi-coloured banners were draped . All these emotions i felt , turned into tears. Those tears of proudness and joy . They made this day greater than any day i've spent . Everything was flawless , till I heard my phone ringing , i picked up : « Dad ? »