"Adrien Elxa"

The silence swiped around , you can see the look of wonder in everybody's face, they were all looking at me , waiting a sign , a sign that i may fall because of the mixture feelings i am drowning in , i wasn't expecting to get that call , my mind was blank , all i could hear was the sound of my heartbeating , i could feel how it stopped each second , to let me hold my breath , and how my tears started dropping out slowly as the beginning of winter , when raindrops fall like a wound at the start of its bleeding . Fatherhood , I've heard many times of this word , they say , it's a page from life's book , every single paragraph has its own emotions , love and protection , fun and cherishing the moments are conveyed to one another. The superhero who tries all his best to make his childs live the perfect life , the life they desire. I was waiting to hear the first word from him , but all what i could hear was the sound of the heartbeats monitors , he's at work . After minutes , he finally said « Hey » , his voice was deep , i never heard it before , the tone of it was ardent , as if he's trying to show me how excited he's to hear her teenager daughter's voice for the first time . I said hey back , while i can see the proudness in my mom's face , she may be planned to that call , she started rubbing her hands , as if she's trying to thank me for talking to someone who left us years ago . We finished and hung up , we only had a short conversation for 5min or less , he was nervous and confused , i wished if he could say those 3 words « i love you » i wanted to hear it from him , just for once , it might be the last thing i hear before I leave this world. I looked to the other side wondering if anyone noticed how pretty the sky was today , how the blue was bright and soft all at once , I wonder if they saw the serenity of the clouds that sailed by, gently passing on toward any place the wind wishes them to reach , lacy white-edged clouds rolled in over the blue sky, their centres as deep as any shoreline rock. The fresh air filled my lungs , it felt as silk on this hot day , cool and smooth. Lisa was extremely surprised  , she couldn't handle all what happened in front of her eyes , hiding so much things from her was a mistake , but she does as well.

As the time passed by , everyone went to their house , while i was unable to answer all the questions swim in my head . What a day ! Everything was strange and unusual , but there's one thing , one thing that was really disturbing me : how they know each other ? i mean , Lisa and Zack , they were laughing at Mrs.Jo's house , they organised all this party, together and for me. The fact that she just met him two days ago is really weird . « how come ? » I wasn't hesitating to ask her but i should've waited the right time « huh ? » she acted like she didn't get what i meant , so i explained more « well , you guys , how do you know each other ? » « that's a long story.. » she smiled , then i smiled back and said « i wanna hear it » « Since you told me about Zack that day and how annoying he is , i looked for his number so from that day , we texted daily , we became close enough to be more than friends.. » I couldn't believe my ears . The suttborn , heartless boy with the quiet , affectionate girl . Something is wrong here . She continued scrolling on her phone , without giving me an explanation , i wanted her to deny what i am thinking about , but all what she added was « as you know everybody have their own secrets , but i don't think it's a secret anymore » *chuckles*. Another unexpected thing, this day is full of surprises.

My mom brought me some flowers to my new vase , dark as my thoughts, white as my heart, gray as the shadow in the light . I changed my blanket to a soft red one, my current colour, this powerful colour that either describes love or death. It reminded me of a movie i've seen couple of months ago , it's about two lovers , that love nature and everything about it , their love was magical , the guy was a baker , he often bake red cakes , because he likes red. The girl was a serial killer , she committed series of murders , so apparently red was her favourite as well . The guy  was always talking about how much he dreams to act in those scary movies , what do you think she did ? she killed him to make his dream come true . It's unbelievable ,I know , but even tho it's a good movie.

The night sky was full of stars as if God has sprinkled them so sugar-sweet upon the most perfect of black birthday cakes , but there's only this bright star that you can distinguish from miles. The moon was a warm milky glow in the sky, as if the sight of it could become a song in the eyes of anyone willing to raise their head upward , It reflected the pure, beautiful rays of the sun , that have been shining in the daytime . Soothing guitar ringtones, wind comes and goes  « You got a message » Lisa interrupted me , I blended with the song until i couldn't hear my phone . Unknown number saying « Hey » I could've asked about their identity but when they added  « m'lady » I wanted to believe that I am the main character in that show . I said hey back , 30 seconds later they replied , WOW , faster than a storm  « what are you up to ? » , « nothing , i'm just chilling in my room » . From the way how they type , I guess , it's that foolish boy again . « I heard that Adrien came to Texas a week ago » Lisa said , « did he come to kill someone ? » we laughed , It's kinda funny ,ironically, but in my head , i was pretty curious about what he's really seeking to.

I awake to the steady patter of rain upon my window, droplets yet to scatter the nascent rays of rising sun, marveling , how it can be true , rainy day in summer ? An unxpected gift of rain ! The sound brings a calmness to mind, a soothing melody, a natural lullaby. It came with a confident wind, rousing the trees into a vortex of dance. Those drops are bigger than prairie hailstones and coming down just as hard, the room was so cosy , seeing the streaming sunlight that finally comes regardless of clouds. It's obviously a day for enjoying all the things that could happen. *A tweet* « Some people smoke to put nicotine in their veins, others to put a cloud between them and others » As someone who doesn't smoke , I can't tell if that is true or no , but from my point of view , I can say that people try to avoid others , to isolate themselves from this injustice world , by a piece of paper . They know exactly that someday it'll kill them ,but, it's not important as much as it brings them peace .This quote was good enough to make me look for the writer « Adrien Elxa », I was confused , I know this name , but, I don't know the last name which made me more confused. « wake up , you should see this » , « what ,what ?! » , Lisa wasn't ready to wake up yet, I took her blanket off aggressivly , she was fascinated by the rain as well, I showed her the tweet , « he is in Twitter too ugh » « is it him ? » « yes » , she went to sleep again . *Another tweet from him*  « Some lives wait their turn to die because they haven't been lived at all , while others die before they've lived out their time , and some are waiting to be relived because they haven't been lived enough» So impressive , how he can be that good in writing ! The rain stopped , the sun has risen, no clouds in the sky , only the rainbow that has appeared directly after rainfall. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet, the wonderful colours in the though day. I checked out his profile , deep dead hazel eyes, blond hair as golden fingers of sunlight , thick brown brows , a lot of pimples , medium nose . A deserted smile appeared on my face .Adrien Elxa is actually the guy with Harry's POTTER glasses . The questions swirling around in my head , why and how...

Roses are red , Violets are blue , you are the master of your fate.