Inviting friends

Meadow the fox was putting up her new summer camp she had made for her best friends. It was actually a surprise for all of them, and she couldn't wait any longer for them to come.

Her tail swayed excitedly as she prepared the campfire, obviously to help roast marshmallows. She just couldn't wait. She was way too blissful.

She then decided to set up the camper. Her yellow eyes twinkled with joy as she was done. Her friends would be here very soon.

Meanwhile the rest of the crew were walking up a hill, panting and huffing with exhaustion.

"Dang, guys! Why do we have to go up this pain in the butt of a hill?" Tiggy the tiger said, despite being the mischievous one.

"Oh, darling, i don't know. I hope i don't get my fur all dirty because i just groomed it!" Opal the cat replied.

"Oh don't worry Opal! You're gonna be fine!" Noodles added, while drawing a masterpiece as he went up.

"I don't know about you guys, but I really hope Meadow isn't pulling a prank on us!" Oakie the raccoon said, nervously flicking his ring tail.

"Oh come on, Oakie! You worry way too much!" Karli the koala said, while distracted by her favorite book.

"Cmon everyone! No need to worry, let's just be happy!" Binky the bush baby said, smiling joyfully.

Eventually, they all realized they were finally there. So they decided to run up to Meadow.

"Hi Meadow!!" Binky exclaimed happily, which caused the fox to be startled.

"Oh, hi Binky! How is everyone doing?" Meadow replied.

Oakie sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness you weren't pranking us!" he said.

"Hehe, what do you mean by that silly?" giggled Meadow.

"Well, he just worries way too much," said Tiggy.

"Wh-what?! I don't worry...that much...you know," Oakie said, trying to stand up for himself.

"Hahahahaha! You're way too silly Oakie! Anyway, are you guys ready to get this party started?!" Meadow laughed.

Yep!" everyone all said at once.

"This is gonna be fantastic! Just saying," Tiggy said. The rest all laughed, including him.

"Anyone wanna go to the waterfall?" Meadow asked, flicking her tail with bliss.

"Oh, im definitely down!" Tiggy said, knowing how much he loved swimming.

Then, Meadow and the rest decided to go to the river, except for Oakie.

Karli then noticed, and dropped her book on purpose. She then went up to Oakie.

"Oakie, what's the matter?" Karli asked.

"I-I....I don't know how to swim!" Oakie stuttered nervously.

Suddenly, the koala grabbed his stubby arm and took him to the river. "Well, you're gonna learn today," said Karli.

"Noooooooooo!" Oakie cried.