Swimming in the river

Once the boo crew arrived to the nearby riverside, Meadow decided to check the temperature of the water with her paw.

"Yay! We're at the river!! What are we waiting for? Let's get in!" Binky said happily.

"Hold up Binky, i have to check the temperature of the water," Meadow replied.

"Guys, it's the perfect temperature! Let's get in!" Meadow smiled, as she jumped in and splashed Opal.

"Darling, why would you get my fabulous fur wet? I took a while grooming it!" Opal scoffed.

"Oops! Sorry," replied Meadow. "But since your fur is already wet, how about you jump in?"

"Im definitely going in!" Tiggy said, placing his paws into the water.

Then, the rest jumped into the relaxing river. Until they realized Karli and Oakie were missing.

The beanie boos then saw Karli struggling to pull Oakie, as the raccoon was fighting back.

"Cmon, Oakie! You need to learn to swim! And there's no turning back now. We're here," Karli said, pulling him closer to the water.

*sigh* "Fine....I'll try to go in," Oakie replied, shaking on the inside with fear.

Suddenly, Tiggy got out of the water, and pushed the nervous raccoon in.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!" Oakie screamed. "I'm drowning! Help!"

The shaking raccoon then noticed something that nearly gave him a heart attack. It was a waterfall.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Oakie said, freaking out.

"Oakie, what's wrong?" Meadow asked.

"I...I don't wanna ever go down that waterfall! Ever!!!" the raccoon exclaimed, as he hugged Meadow.

"Cmon, don't be a scaredy raccoon, man!" Tiggy said, as he pushed him and Meadow extremely far to the edge of the waterfall.

Oakie then developed a panic attack. He couldn't catch his breath.

"Cmon Oakie, it's going to be okay! Do you want to hold my paw? I promise i wont let go," Meadow said, trying to calm him down.

"Sure Meadow," Oakie replied, as he took her paw and the two went closer and closer to the edge.

Next thing you know, the raccoon and the fox were both sliding down the wet waterfall.

"Whooooo-hoooooo! This is soooo fun!" exclaimed Meadow.

"I think i see my life flashing before my eyes, Meadow!" screamed Oakie.

Eventually, the two got to the bottom, and everything was okay again.

"Wait...it's over? That was amazing!!" Oakie yelled happily.

"Incoming!" hollered Tiggy, as he rushed down the waterfall and splashed both of them.

"Ugh, seriously Tiggy?!" Meadow scoffed angrily.

"Well, I'm the mischievous one, ya know!" Tiggy said, laughing so hard he fell.

Tiggy's laugh made Oakie somehow snicker and grin. He then burst into laughter, and so did Meadow.

Eventually, the rest of the boos worked their way down the river. And, splash! They fell down.

"You know, this is the best day of my entire life!!" Oakie said, laughing. The rest of the beanie boos began to laugh too.