The Fireflies

It was a quiet night at the campsite. And everyone was relaxing after a fun, long day at the river.

Everyone was chilling out together in the camper, until they heard Binky screaming outside. What in heaven's name was going on with that bush baby now?

Suddenly, Binky burst through the camper's front door, and spooked everyone.

"GUYS!!" Come outside please! You're gonna miss out on it! Come on!" Binky squealed.

Meadow raised one of her eyebrows. "What?" she asked.

Suddenly, Binky took her paw and took her outside, flicking his tail with excitement.

The rest were concerned, and decided to come outside as well. And what they saw was breathtakingly beautiful.

A bunch of fireflies flew around and their glow reflected upon the moonlight. None of the beanie boos had ever seen anything this spectacular before.

"Wow, this is the most beautiful thing I've ever, ever seen in my fox life!" Meadow exclaimed, her yellow eyes twinkling with bliss and joy.

"Hey Oakie, look up!" Karli said to Oakie, tapping his shoulder.

The raccoon boy then preceded to look up, and was a little bit frightened at first, but then realized how beautiful this was.

"W-wow! This is actually fantastic!!" he said, smiling with happiness.

"You're totally right, man! These are truly amazing fireflies. If it weren't for Meadow, we wouldn't have seen this!" Tiggy smirked.

The rest of the beanie boos smiled in awe as they looked up and saw gazillions of glowing bugs flying all over the place.

"You know, this gives me an idea for art! I'm gonna draw guys! See you soon!" Noodles said, as he went back inside the camper.

"Oh alright dear!" Opal added, as she saw the golden doodle run back inside.

"Wow Binky, thank you so much for letting us out here! I'm glad you reminded us about this just in time! Thank you so much," Meadow said, blushing.

Binky blushed too, and replied, "Hehe, no problem meadow!"

"Awwwww! I ship it!" Tiggy said, laughing.

"UGH!! Really Tiggy?!" Meadow said, blushing even more.

"Oh, looks like you're blushing Meadow! I think you like Binky! Hahaha!" Tiggy replied, as he laughed even harder.

"Uh, dude...that wasn't very nice..." Oakie added.

"What the...What do you mean? I'm supposed to be the troublemaker one! What do you expect?!" Tiggy replied.

"Um, darling, I'm going inside," said Opal, as she got up. "I dont want my fur to get dirty. C'mon Oakie, dear."

"I'm gonna read a book, and it's inside the camper. Cmon Tiggy, let's go to bed," Karli said to Tiggy, as they went back inside.

"Well, it looks like it's just you and me Binky..." Meadow said, cocking her head towards the bush baby boy.

"Well, yeah...." Binky replied, as he started blushing. Meadow began to blush too.

"At least we can watch the fireflies together," Meadow suddenly said after a long unusual pause.

So they did.