Movies Part II

Stiles P.O.V.

After that long session of finding out which outfit Lydia should wear, we managed to agree on something. But to me she looked beautiful in everything she wore. We were now heading to the movies. But as soon as we got out the Jeep, guys started to look at her. Of course it made me mad the way they were looking at her, I wanted to tell them to back off, and that she's not a trophy or toy. But I kept calm, because this is Lydia. She deals with guys like this everyday, she doesn't need me to protect her.

When we were at the entrance, I held the door open for her. It marveled me still how beautiful she looked. We went towards the snack counter, and looked at the options. I stepped up to the register. "Can I have a large popcorn and drink, and a Reese's?" I looked over at Lydia, and she had this happy look in her eyes. Of course I knew why, it's because Reese's is her favorite candy.

When the register said my total, Lydia looked at into her wallet. "Lydia, it's all on me. All you have to do is enjoy." She smiled at me, and I handed over the money.

Of course I had to be a gentlemen, I couldn't let Lydia pay for this. We headed over, and decided to watch Big Hero 6. And don't look at me like that, it was Lydia's choice. And mine also, I mean like come on, everything Disney makes is awesome.

So back to the date, Lydia and I chose the back row. We still had time to talk and I really wanted to bring up the kiss from the party, but at the same time I didn't want to ruin the date. Before I had a chance to speak up, the movie started, and the lights went down.

-Time Lapse (2/3 Through The Movie)-

We were 2/3 into the movie, and Lydia looked like she was about to cry. Hero (the main character in Big Hero 6 if you didn't know) was trying to kill this one guy, but I forgot his name. So when Hero went back home, he started to cry. He just really wanted his brother back.

This scene really made Lydia emotional, and I don't know why. I mean I'm also crying in the inside, but Lydia was crying crying. Like it affected her a lot. I really wanted to comfort her, so I looked at her free hand, and decided to hold it.

It was really a bold move for me to do this, because I always expected for Lydia to let go of my hand. But she didn't. She looked at me, and smiled. I smiled back. And for the rest of the movie, I couldn't stop smiling.

-Time Lapse (The Movie Is Over)-

Lydia P.O.V.

Stiles and I headed out of the movie theatre, and decided to go to the mall for food. "So did you like the movie?" Stiles asked me. "Yes! I liked the movie. It was really good, and Baymax is so adorable, I just really want to hug him. But it comes in 2nd place into my favorite movies list."

"Then what's first?" Stiles asked. "The Little Mermaid, duh. But come on, lets get to the food court I'm hungry." I held Stiles' hand, and I dragged him to the food court. But don't judge me, I'm just really hungry.

Once Stiles and I ordered our foods, we sat down and started to eat. But I felt myself have to go pee. "Excuse me Stiles, I just have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

As I got done doing my business. I walked back to where Stiles and I sat. But midway through my walk, I saw two people near Stiles. To be more specific, two girls. I was completely raged, I've been gone for less than 5 minutes, and Stiles manages to pick up two girls.

I hid behind a wall, so I could listen into their conversation. "Stiles, why don't you date one of us?" I could already imagine the hair twirling. "I can't ladies, I already have this certain strawberry blonde on my mind. But can you guys please leave, I don't want her to get the wrong idea." What he said made me smile. Of course Stiles wouldn't abandon me for them.

I walked back to our table, and saw the two girls leaving. I looked at Stiles, and everything suddenly changed. Somebody was walking behind him, and it wasn't just anybody it was Jackson.

Author's Note

Please comment on what you think is going to happen, and I have a surprise for you guys. A new series is coming up, and it's going to be called Heartbreak Girl. I think you guys will love it.