School and Makeup

Stiles P.O.V. 

What happened at the backyard stays there. I never even planned for that to happened, but the memories was still there. It's not like I wanted to kill myself back there, it was just deja vu all over again. I hoped Lydia doesn't ask about it, but we both went inside my house and just looked at each other in silence. I tossed her an apple, knowing that she was hungry. I went back upstairs to get my stuff ready. 

While I was putting my books in my bag, I looked in the mirror and saw that part of my shirt and pants got dirt on it.

"Uhh, but this looked so good." 

I went to the my closet and took my pants off, and put some black skinny jeans on. While I took off my shirt, I heard the door open. I peaked at who was coming and it was Lydia, but she didn't look at my eyes first, she looked at my abs first. 

I waved my hand in front of her face,"Lydia what are you staring at, you know my eyes are right here." I saw her face blush madly, she wasn't really good at covering it up. 

"What exactly you doing up here?" I said while looking in my closet for a good looking shirt. 

"Oh yeah, about that it's almost time to leave." She said trying to act confident, but miserably failing. 

I found my black baseball tee and thought it looked good. I put it on the shirt and tossed the dirty clothes in the pantry. (Stiles has on what's in the picture.)

"Thanks, and Lydia?" 

"Yeah?" She said looking up from the ground. 

"Did you like what you saw?" I said smirking at her and pointed at my abs. 

"Oh shut up," she said playfully, while throwing me my pillow. If it was even possible, she blushed more. That right there, what just happened, is what I love about Lydia and I's friendship. I know what makes her mad, what makes her sad, what makes her scared, and many more things. I know she still cares about her popularity though, and I try not to make contact with her at school unless it's important. But sometimes all I want to do is just run up to her in the hallways and just kiss her, but sadly that won't happen. Everyday gets worse, because everyday I fall in love with her, everyday I fall more in love with her strawberry blonde hair, her mesmerizing emerald green eyes, and just every single detail and flaw about her. 

Lydia doesn't know though, only Scott, Allison, Derek, Issac, and just about everybody else in the school. You would think she would know, but she doesn't. 

I go to the corner of my bed and toss my back pack over my shoulder and put on my black vans. 

"Let's go." 

We both went downstairs and towards the main door. I opened the door for her and let her through first, because chivalry is something I was taught.

"Thank you." 

"No problem." I locked the door and went to the passenger seat of Lydia's car. 

During the whole ride, the only thing I heard was Lydia's heart beat, and the car radio. Her heart beat would often change when she caught me staring at her. Sometimes it would change, and I would look at her facial expression, sadness and betrayal showed clearly. I knew she was still in a relationship with one of the biggest douche bags of all time, Jackson. He still treated her like shit, and it just about pist me off. He would call her a whore or that she looked ugly. Sometimes I just wanted to throw him at a wall. 

When she caught me staring for the 7th time she said,"Stiles, can you please stop staring, I feel like there's something on my face." 

"Oh there is something on your face." I said with a smirk on my face. 

"Wait, what! What is it?" She said in a panic tone, this girl really cares what she looks like. Doesn't she know that she already looks beautiful. 

"Oh, there's this horrid thing on your face."

"Stiles, what the fuck is it?! I don't want to go to school, looking like trash." 

I tried to held back the laughter, but it was clearly showing on my face. She punched me lightly several times just to tell her what it was. 

"Okay fine, fine, I'll tell you." I said throwing my hands up in surrender. "Jezz Lydia, you can be pretty aggressive." 

'Well that's one of my many, many perks, but just tell me already before we get to school." 

"Okay, since you want to know so badly. The thing that is making you look ugly is your makeup." She looked at me like she was about to cry, but I immediately said,"It's blocking the real beauty you have Lydia. You honestly don't need makeup." 

Did I just say that, now she's probably going to think I'm a creep or something. 

"I mean not that you don't look beautiful now, but's it's just your makeup makes you look ugly. Wait, that's not want I meant to say, it's just-" I just cut myself off, before I made myself look more like an idiot. I looked away from her, I didn't want to see her eyes, they're probably filled with rage. 

We didn't talk all the way the ride to school, I knew I had probably messed things up. 

Lydia pulled up into the school parking lot, but before I got out she said something. 

"Thanks Stiles." She said a soft whisper. 

"For what?" I said looking at her confused. 

"For the compliment, it's just Jack-" But I had cut her off before she said anything more. 

"It's okay Lyds, anytime." I said while putting my hand on her shoulder, while giving a light squeeze, before I headed out and walked towards the main entrance of the school.