The Day After

Stiles P.O.V.

I woke up, when I heard the sound of sirens. I looked around and found myself in the forest, but there was no cops or an ambulance around. Weird, I swear I heard one. It was loud enough, I thought it would be right in front of me.

I looked back on to my right wrist and found it healed. Everything that happened last night sinked in. I am another supernatural being again. I breathed slowly, trying my best to clam down. This is not going to go well if people find out. We just defeated the nogitsune. I can't just tell them I'm a werewolf. Scott will probably be trying to help me control it, but I know he's busy with school, the pack, Kira, and safety. He's been more pressured. I just can't add more to that, he's my best friend.

I have to keep this on a low down, but who knows when the next full moon is. Maybe I could ask Derek for help, but that would be a long shot.

I took my phone out and had one new message from my Dad.

Stiles, I'm going to take a double shift tonight. I left some food in the fridge. Take care.

Well now I don't have to worry about getting caught, but how do I explain Scott, Lydia, and the others when I start to have a full set of canine teeth out of nowhere.

Maybe I should just start on walking home. I still have school today and it's only 6:00. I have to get there by 7:40.

While I was walking home, I can't help but feel more powerful. Like I'm not weak anymore. That I can actually do something, but I can't let power get into my head. I learned a thing or two from my experience with the nogitsune.

I reached to the front door of my house and looked at my phone again. It was only 6:04. I was pretty sure, I was walking.

I went up to my bedroom and headed for the shower. I got ready and put some pretty good clothes on. I got to admit, I did look good. (The picture with dark faded skinny jeans) I looked at my eyes and tried to see what color they would turn into. I tried and got a electric blue with a little of purple. It looked pretty badass if you ask me. Since I'm actually surrounded by werewolves I learned a thing or two. For one I needed to control my anger, nothing really would get me angry. The only thing that actually did make me angry was the fact that Lydia almost died 2 years ago, but nothing really. Just in case, I can just use my anchor (Lydia).

I went downstairs and went to the fridge. Before my hand could touch the handle of the fridge, I could hear footsteps coming closer to the front door. I walked to the front door quietly and opened it before they got the chance to knock.

It was Lydia surprisingly.

"Hey Lydia, whatcha doing here?"

I didn't actually mean for it to sound harsh. It was just surprising and all.

"I just came here to pick you up. Scott told me your car is in the shop, so here I am," she said while jiggling here keys.

"Well come on in."

She came into my house and headed for the fridge. I was just about to follow her, but I heard more footsteps outside, I went to check on it closing the door behind me. I looked at my lawn and only found nothing, but Lydia's car in the driveway. I walked past it and looked both ways, still nothing. I wonder if Scott hears things at random.

I heard the footsteps again, but it sounded like it was close. I turned around and still found nothing. I went to my backyard to check if the footsteps were there. I walked to the side of my house slowly making my way to the backyard.

I reached to my destination, and found nothing except a grill and a garage full of junk. I walked around the backyard, looking at everything closely trying to see every single detail. Nothing seemed out of place or suspicious. Until I saw something shiny at the back of the garage. I walked towards it and found a metal blade. Not just a normal blade, but it was the same exact type of sword I was about to kill myself with. The nogitsune was tricking me into killing myself. This blade is bringing back all my the bad memories, and I didn't liked it for one bit.

I closed my eyes for a couple seconds, taking a long hard thought about this. My breathing became irregular. Once I opened up my eyes the katana was in the same position when I was about to kill myself.

I looked at my reflection on the metal blade, it was like I could see the whole fight again. The pain I felt and how dark and cold it was.

My hands were slowly moving the katana upwards.

"NOOO!"

Lydia P.O.V.

I walk into Stiles' house and headed straight for the fridge. I heard the door close, while looking through the fridge. I couldn't find anything I liked.

"Hey Stiles, do you have like an apple in here or something?"

I asked, my eyes still roaming through the fridge. I didn't hear a response. I looked up and found no Stiles. I closed the fridge and went to the living room.

"Stiles?"

He wasn't in the living room. He closed the front door, so where could he be?

I stepped outside and yelled his name again. I decided to go check if Stiles was at the backyard.

What I saw wasn't the most pleasant things in the world. I saw Stiles, not just Stiles, but memories. The memory of him almost taking away his life just to save us. He had the same look and the katana was pointed the same way. My heart beat was going a million beats per second.

"NOO!"

I ran towards him and tackled him from his left side. He dropped the katana and fell sideways, along with me.

You could hear the sound of the metal clinging on to the ground. I started to get tears in my eyes, because of the harsh memory. 

"STILES, what were you thinking?" 

He turned around and I swear for a brief second I saw his eyes change into blue, but it immediately faded. 

"Sorry you had to see that, it was just....nothing never mind. Let's just get back inside." 

He got up first, and helped me up. He put back the katana, but why would it be at his house? We went back inside, and just talked. But neither of us mentioned of what happened outside.