t h i r t y n i n e

School went as usual, seconds to minutes and minutes to hours- it went by so quick that even the girl herself was stunned

School went as usual, seconds to minutes and minutes to hours- it went by so quick that even the girl herself was stunned. Not that much happened at school this morning, despite the fact that Donghyuck became all nice and stuff- which left the others stare at him weirdly.

It wasn't a problem to her. On the other hand, she'd find it very relieving to see herself and Donghyuck be on good terms- something she never thought would happen. He came to her locker, exhanged a few words, bought her a drink, just- the things he wouldn't do if Saeron was just another peasant in his eyes.

Yet as we all know, the boy Jisung himself felt uncomfortable and kept on glaring at his doings. Jisung didn't know about them being related, so he only took Donghyuck as another guy who's trying hard to take Saeron away from him, but he shook it off.

As if Saeron was anyone to you, he often thought to himself. He doesn't even know how to feel about it, does he really like her? or was he only comfortable?

He does feel a tad bit different when she's around. Saeron became his mood booster, and she'd always find a way to make him smile again- no matter how bad his situation was.

Well, Jisung aside, Saeron was then contemplating to tell Taehee about the meetup with Sungjoon, will she allow her to go? The girl acknowledged about the problems that'd happened back then, she was just a little girl- not even a thing can she recall except for her own traumatic one with Sejoon.

To be honest, Saeron was scared. She was scared to meet Kang Sungjoon because he reminded him of her father. Just looking at his resemblance made her want to vomit and run far away at the same time.

What if he's not a nice person? A weirdo perhaps? What if he acts the same way as Sejoon did? Worst case scenario- what if Sungjoon isn't actually Sungjoon but instead he was Sejoon? No- that's just fucking stupid Kim Saeron, father's dead!

Bet Saeron herself was confused and puzzled by those thoughts so she shook it off, trying her best to get rid of the negative assumptions that might ruin the moment. She calmed her mind down as she thought about the possibilities that'll come with it.

At the end, Saeron decided to tell Taehee- whether she likes it or not. It's something her family's involved in anyway, her mother deserves to know for sure. The outcomes are something to take care of later on, so then the girl gathered the courage to walk towards her mother's bedroom.

She slowly came up to her door before gently knocking on it, and a 'come in' was heard from the other side, so she took it as an indication to enter. Saeron's eyes met Taehee's- who was comfortably sitting on the bed with a laptop on her thighs with a pair of glasses loosely hanging on the bridge of her nose.

"Hey! How are you not asleep yet- it's past midnight," Taehee scrunched her brows as she looked at the clock and Saeron sighed in return with a lazy smile, "I just- I can't sleep." Taehee closed her laptop before taking her glasses off, placing it on the nightstand next to her along with the laptop and patted the empty space beside her.