Justice (Plus QnA)

A/N: Okay so I might have skipped ahead and watched a part of the episode, to write this chapter. Just shhh... don't tell my family

Boran alp P.O.V

We sit in the Dervish lodge, and I look down at my hands as Sheikh Edebali talks about the importance of justice. "Can we be unjust for the sake of a state, Osman Bey?" Sheikh Edebali asks, "A state is present to provide justice." Osman Bey starts, "Injustice can never do any good for a state."  Sheikh Edebali, then looks to me, "Can an alp be unjust for the sake of his Bey, Boran alp?"

"He can't. He shouldn't," I reply, guilty. "Even if you're being unjust to a Non-Muslim?" He asks and I look up, 'That is exactly what I did.' "No, my Sheikh."  "Masha Allah, Masha Allah," Sheikh Edebali replies, and Osman Bey speaks again, "Boran alp and I will come again tomorrow and we will serve justice in the court." Osman Bey looks at me and I nod in understanding. 

Later that night, I sit in my tent, and Gonca sits beside me. "What did they say?" She asks, setting her hand on my arm in a comforting way. "We talked about why what I did was wrong. You can't provide justice with injustice." "And then?"

"We will go back to Sogut tomorrow, there will be a court case over the matter. I will accept whatever punishment they see fit." 

The Next Morning- 

Sheikh Edebali sits at the front, paper and pen sit on the pedestal. "We are here to serve justice, speak the truth, and do not be afraid." Osman Bey says, glancing at the merchant seated beside me. "Tell us exactly what happened." The merchant looks up, "Bey, Just as I told you before, I only changed my mind about selling the property."

Osman Bey turns his piercing gaze back to me, "Do not trick yourself just because this man is afraid to defend himself. Allah is watching you and he hears you. Tell me exactly what happened." Osman Bey orders in a low voice, and I gulp. "When the man didn't want to sell his property, I let my anger take control. I saw it as an insult to my Bey, Sheikh. Then... I threatened him to sell his property."

Osman Bey's face looks like a mixture of disbelief and disappointment like he couldn't believe it was something I would do. "Is that all?" Sheikh Edebali asks, "That is all," the merchant replies. "So, in this case, we would need to punish Boran Alp for threatening a man's life and forcing him to do something against his will." I take a breath, "I accept any punishment you see fit, my Sheikh."

Sheikh Edebali nods and looks over to the merchant, "You will keep your property, and Boran Alp will pay you 15 golds."  I nod in acceptance, 'And I will ask the man to forgive me,' I tell myself. We leave the lodge, and I get together the right amount of gold. I walk up to the man as Osman Bey watches my every move.

I hold the pouch of the coins in my palm, holding it out. "Forgive me, I did something I shouldn't have and I was cruel to you. I ask you for your forgiveness." The man only stares at me for a moment before taking the pouch from my hand, "You are forgiven, Boran alp."  I let out a breath, "Thank you."

I walk back to where Osman Bey stands and he nods approvingly, "Never forget what we said yesterday, Boran. Injustice is never acceptable." "Eyvallah, Bey, It won't happen again." Osman Bey pats my shoulder, "Good, let's go back to our duty." 

A/N: This is a short chapter because I currently don't know what to write. Sooooo On with the QnA!

35. Childhood memory?  Hmm... I have a lot of random memories from my childhood, but here is one that I remember rather vividly. So, a little background info, I live in America and all the rest of my extended family live in Pakistan, except my second cousins who live in New York. When I was 6 years old we planned a trip, where we would drive an equal distance to a cabin in Tenessee.

At this time, my older brother was 8, and my cousin in New York was 5. And he had a little brother who was 3. We went to this cabin place in the woods where we would be staying. And I remember it looked kinda like a haunted house in the dark woods- But in the basement, there was a load of games like a pool table, foosball, and a bunch of other stuff.

My brother was being a crazy child, doing some weird dance move or whatnot. My cousin and I were watching him while sitting under the pool table for some reason. And then my cousin said, "hE's lIKe A pArTy AnImAl" ... yeah that's all I remember, it's not meaningful or anything-

17. Insecurities? ... I guess we're going to the deep ones. Umm... My eyes. People always tell me that I look intimidating or scary. I have really dark brown eyes, so dark that unless you look very carefully, they look almost black. My eyes are also quite big, and since I have an eye condition where I have to wear contact lenses, they look even bigger. 

36. Favorite Place? Hmm... Honestly, I'm not quite sure. Actually, my favorite place is this park called North Hill. It has a small playground and a big soccer field. It's in the neighborhood I used to live in and we would go there almost every day, especially in the summer. We still go there sometimes with friends, even though we're too tall for the equipment. lol

26. Childhood Confession? Dang, what's with all the confessions? My parents follow me on here... welp they barely read this story anyway so here we go. I got into 2 fights in elementary school and the start of middle school. I didn't get in trouble for either of them. And if you're wondering... I won the first one and the second one... was extremely unfair. (Btw I'm not a bully or anything, the kids who I fought with started the fight or were being jerks in general.)

39. Worst Nightmare? Ooh, that's a good one. I think the worst nightmare I had was after I saw Suleyman's death scene in Ertugrul. Beybolat was torturing me for some reason, and it was absolutely terrifying. Beybolat's face didn't even look normal, HE LOOKED LIKE A FREAKING SITH LORD OR SOMETHING. 

Alright, so I guess that's all. Have a nice day, you discombobulating Pterodactyls. (haha I used a big word, just... google it.)