Chapter 3: Unknown Sounds Creepy, But It's Actually Awesome

Hey readers, how are you doing? So . . . I've been out of the loop and apparently my Wattpad password didn't save and I didn't remember it, so I had to guess a lot, but now I'm back. So. Long story short, I forgot my password. The end. By the way, this is Nico's P.O.V. Have fun! I'm trying to make this not so cringy and not so similar to other Chaos stories so...tell me how I'm doing. I'm trying to update often, but sometimes (Read: Quite A Lot Of Times) I get writer's block (And the occasional password forgetting . . .Tee hee!). Just for your information. Now, without further ado...into the fanfic!

~ AppleLoft

When I could see again, I saw a huge room, bigger than the hall of gods on Mt. Olympus. It had huge black pillars, with specks of silver and purple in them. 

Twelve (A/N: Are there twelve primordials? I don't know, I'm just assuming so because there are 12 Olympians. But I do count Hestia and Hades as part of the Olympian Council) thrones stood in the room, circling a huge bonfire. Hovering above the bonfire was a scroll of parchment. I could make out the words, 'trial' and 'three'. I shuddered. That didn't sound good. 

Each of the thrones sat one person. On the left side of the bonfire, there were men. On the right side of the bonfire, were women. I recognized two of the people. Nyx and Erebus. My time with them was NOT good. I'd 'visited' them to get out of Tartarus. I heard Percy had to visit them as well. 

Thalia looked sickly green and Percy was uh . . . spilling contents out of his stomach. Honestly, I couldn't blame them. I think my normally pale face is as green as Thalia's pine tree!

As soon as Thalia, Percy, and I were done gawking, Chaos and Order stood up and spoke to us, "Well hello, Nico, Percy, Thalia. I have been feeling a stir in the depths of Tartarus." I shuddered; the word still creeped me out. "And we have come to the attention that someone or something is up to no good." Well, duh, I thought. If something is stirring in the Greek equivalent of Hell, then of course that something is up to no good!

"Judging from recent reports from Tartarus, here," Chaos pointed to a man that must've been the pit himself. I scooted a little farther from him. "This creature is powerful and it threatens to take over Earth, or in other words, Gaea." A woman in white robes, brown hair, and flowers in her hair nodded. I guessed she was dirt face, so I glared at her. It seemed appropriate to do so. She telepathically said to me, We'll talk about this later. I gave her a dirty look and she raised her eyebrows at me, feigning surprise. I wondered how she was alive. Didn't we just kill her? I told you, we'll talk about this later, Gaea's voice rang in my head. 

". . . So, we called out on the best demigods that we knew. And what better time than when you're getting betrayed? Perfect timing!" I gasped, a thought escaping my mouth, "Did you have the campers betray Percy?" After I said that, I immediately covered my mouth. Chaos might blast me to bits. But she just chuckled, probably at my expression, "No, Nico. We did not have the campers betray young Percy. That was all Zach's manipulating (A/N: Sounds like Loki to me! :))."

I nodded, trusting her a bit more. Just a bit. Not a whole ton that I would run up and hug her. That would be embarrassing.

"Well, meeting done! And Nyx dear, why don't you and Hemera show the trio this place, hm? It'll be fun, I promise. (A/N: I know Nyx hates Hemera because they are the exact opposite, but let's have all the primordials be a big happy family, okay? I know, not very primordialish but yeah)"

And with that, we had a tour of the planet.

Here are the facts I learned:

1: This is a planet.

2: The name of this planet is 'Unknown'. Fitting name, actually.

3: This fortress is called 'Galaxie'.

4: This fortress is spelled 'Galaxie', not 'Galaxy'.

5: This fortress has over a thousand rooms.

6: There is no blue here, only black (Insert sob from Percy and cry of Joy from me and Thalia (A/N: Thalia likes Black, right? I'm just assuming so with all the punk stuff going on. )).

7: 

Actually, scratch that. Normally I'm better at assignments (Thalia made Percy and I write all this down), but I can't seem to get up to fact number 10.

But anyways, it was super duper fun, but I felt kind of . . . sad? As if leaving CHB was painful. But it shouldn't be. CHB didn't even have a Hades cabin when I first went there! And, they betrayed Percy! But something felt as if it was the wrong choice, as if all that betrayal was . . . and illusion.

My head started spinning and my legs turned to jelly, and before I knew it, I collapsed on the floor, as if thinking could hurt me.

And before I knew it, I saw darkness.

Okay, Nico's chapter done! Next chapter will probably be Thalia's P.O.V, but I'm not sure. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I guess it's relatively short, but most of my chappies are short, so I guess it's fine. Toodles!

~ AppleLoft