- 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 -

| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 |

10:19 am

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

"feeling better?" konoha crossed his arms in front of you, while you were sitting in your chair

"yes" you smiled, "do you need anything?"

"are you sure you're fine?" he examined your face closer, "i'm noticing something~"

"ugh what-" you scrunched your face as he continued titling his head around you

"somebody is jealous."

"huh?" you deadpanned

"i see it" he stood back up, "it's written all over your face"

"i'm not jealous-" you said and then looked at akaashi and a woman talk by the elevator. you crumpled up the piece of paper by you and konoha gasped, "SEE!"

"no-" you quickly said, "this is what i'm gonna do to you!"

you threw the paper out and pointed at the door, "out-"

"but"

"out."

"but..."

you glared at him and he started shivering, "jeez okay..." he held the door and turned back, "jealous bitch~"

"BITCH-" you stood up from your seat and saw akaashi walk in

"b-bitch?" he said

"nothing" you smiled and sat back down, "morning"

"morning" he walked over to his desk. unlike the other days, you both didn't go to work together. if only i could read his mind- i wonder what he thinks about...maybe that women. tch-

"what was her name again?" you casually asked, while he faced back

"akane" he answered, "she's in the same department with bokuto"

"oh that's nice" you walked over to the door, "i'll be right back"

"see you"

you quickly exited the room and took a deep breath, "shit-" you turned and looked at konoha from across the hall, "what are you doing-"

"here" he gave you a cup of water, "sorry for calling you a bitch"

"better be-" you hissed at him and then took a sip, "i'm not jealous"

"don't believe you"

"i'm not-"

"don't. belive. you." he chopped your head and walked back, "if you want to talk about it, go up to the rooftop for lunch"

he turned back and looked at you up and down, "alright?"