- 𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 -

| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 |

1:00 pm

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

"I GOT IT!" konoha spun in his chair, close to you

you rested your hand on your cheeks and you looked at him, "yeah after 3 tries"

"that's better than 100" he tapped his pen on your head

he got up from his chair and checked his phone. "hey-" you waved your hand, "off."

"just cheking~" he shook his phone in his hand and then deadpanned, "it's nothing."

"why'd your face change so quick-" you let out a chuckle, "someone dump you?"

"i'm not in a relationship" he rolled his eyes

"uh-huh" you cracked a smile

"what do you know?" he came closer to you

"a lot," you said, "but you don't need to worry about that"

"no i think i should" he titled his head, "if it includes me then i should know"

"but it's really nothing" you sighed, "don't bother asking"

"heh-" he started smirking, "f/n."

"akinori." you stared at him

"WHAT'S THIS TENSION?" bokuto barged into the room and pushed konoha over your desk. having him come on top of you. a new bottle of ink itsuki gave you earlier today was cracked on the side of your desk and started oozing out.

konoha moved his legs away from ruing his suit and moved you close to him, "you okay?"

"y-yeah"

.
.
.

"maybe i should get you marked" konoha teased raising your legs

"stop-" you kicked your legs up and he held them down, "but if akaashi wasn't in the picture you wouldn't want me to stop...right?"

"WHAT?" you pushed konoha away from you and noticed that had just been another day-dream. "shit-" you cursed and patted his suit, "excuse me"

you glared at bokuto cleaning the floor and he twitched. konoha watched you leave the room and your hips were swaying side to side. not on purpose- you're just a bad bitch like that.

"hey-" akane knocked on the door, "aki~"

"kōtarō-" konoha hissed

"what?" bokuto looked around

"hide me"

"HIDE YOU?" bokuto said out loud and akane walked over behind the desk. konoha's hand was over bokuto's mouth and she started smirking, "there you are boys."