- 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 -

| 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 |

9:58 am

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

"excuse me!" you called out and moved past a crowd of people, "keiji-"

"right behind you" he reached his hand out

so apparently, itsuki wanted to send "important" files over to the other office. but that's across the street. why couldn't he just use one of the employees there? no one knows. he does what he wants to do and makes sure shit gets done. you just so happen to be that person today, along with akaashi.

"um-" you were stuck in the crossing with a handful of people, "excuse me-"

you moved forward slowly and figure bumped into you, "tch"

"sorry" you bowed, "akaashi?"

"apologize to her." he held the person's hand

"let go of me"

akaashi continued to hold the man's hand and then the man turned to you, slightly bowing his head, "i'm sorry"

"it's okay!" you nodded your head, "we should get going now keiji"

"uh-huh," akaashi continued to all forward with you and finally made your way to the building. and guess what- the elevator wasn't working.

"shit" you strained your voice as you got up the stairs

"i can hold it for you" akaashi reached his hand out

"no it's okay" you turned your head and felt some type of water on you, "what the-"

"are you kidding me?" you could hear konoha's voice behind you

you slowly turned to see his shirt soaking wet with coffee instead of water. "I'M SO SORRY" you looked around for napkins and saw him take his handkerchief.

"i'll take these" akaashi grabbed the files from you and walked in to the room they were supposed to be in, "meet me in the lobby"

"mhm" you looked at him leave and then back at konoha

"what are you gonna do about this?" he titled his head

"i'll help you clean it off" you mumbled, "sorry"

"let's go" he grabbed your hand and walked into a quiet room

| 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 |

10:13 am

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

you held a napkin in your hand and gave it to him. he started patting down and sucked his teeth while doing it. seems as though he wasn't having a good morning from the start, and this just made it worst.