Story One: Accidental Memories

Author Note: This Is one story, It is a bit long with pages, I am Deciding to write a book with many stories in it, So this is an individual story, More stories will be written but may not be Related to each other or have anything to do with each other. Anyways Please enjoy.

Day One

Sally pulls her long sleek and shiny brown hair into a ponytail, she looks at her boring hazel eyes and decides to put mascara on, just like everyone else does.

"C'mon Sally, Your going to be late!" Mother shouts "One minute!!! I am not done my makeup yet" Sally hollers applying the last stroke of mascara. Sally rushes down stairs and she stares at her options of shoes, silently debating which would go with her jeans and black t-shirt. "Just pick one, I am not driving you to school again" Sally's mother says impatiently. "Fine, I will go with my black striped flats" Sally rolls her eyes and shoves her shoes on.

She grabs her purse and heads out the door,  to the bus stop. Silently Sally waits for the bus, she peeks at the girl beside her. Sally wishes she could be like her, the girl beside her is a blondie with her hair neatly in a bun, she is wearing make up that enhance her already perfect features. Mascara that makes her blue eyes bigger, lip gloss that make her lips look fuller.

Why couldn't make up do that for me! Sally thinks to herself.

Finally the bus comes and everyone shoves in to get a good spot. Unfortunately for Sally she gets shoved to the back of the line meaning she has to sit in  the front seat with the 'Troubled kids'. Grudgingly Sally sits on the very edge of the seat.

She studies the boy beside her. He has short brown hair that has blonde highlights in it, his hair is also spiked at the top but not with the usual hair gel, It seems natural. He wears a black Tee with the green day logo on it, his jeans are old, faded black and torn up. His eyes are dull brown that have a coldness to them.

"You know I can tell you don't like me very much" The boy beside her grunts. " I don't even know you" Sally replies hoping he would shut his mouth. If she was seen talking to a 'troubled kid' people might think she was in the same boat, which is the last thing she wants.

"Well by the way your sitting It Is quite obvious, unless you like living on the edge" He laughs making a joke and she feels his stare on the back of her neck. "Well, I guess I like living on the edge then" Sally retorts

He lets out a sigh, "Never mind, It's pointless right?  Reputation comes first, Doesn't even matter If you have TRUE friends. Just bout being popular isn't it?" He breathes and continues staring out the windows. She feels guilt now, But what is she suppose to do? Reputation is important....

"I'm sorry, It's just, I mean, well I want to fit in, you understand" Sally mumbles "Yeah, I guess so, but when you say fit in, who do you want to fit in with? I know the people who sit in the front are troubled kids, but each of us has different issues right. And not all of us are as 'Messed up' as people say" He grumbles "My name's Jase by the way" He adds. "Sally is mine, why do they? Um why do they call people who sit in the front troubled? I never really knew I just sort of went along with it..." ask's Sally . 

"People who are rowdy, get into fights, have emotional issues, and well people who just don't get along with others very well usually sit in the front because It is the most unliked spot, no one really bothers with us" Jase explains "Why do you sit here?" Sally asks  "Sorry a bit personal isn't it?" Sally adds

"I'm not much of a people person. Anti social is my life, books and studying are my hobby, and well you could say I am a bit of a fighter.."Jase bites his lip for a second.