Story:2 strangerly ever after

My name is Eva Lakes, and I wash dishes for a living. One day I was ever so lucky to be able to go to a rich ball. First of all I can not afford a lovely dress nor could I afford the makeup to make myself beautiful. So naturally my fairy godphone granted my wishes, with the touch of a button I was photoshopped into such beautiful clothes, I was bathed in luxurious makeup which transformed my face till it was unrecognizable.
Happy as I was, this was not going to work if I did not have the real thing. So again I said to my fairy godphone Siri "make me more beautiful than I am" and Siri replied at first "That may be beyond my abilities at the moment" I felt crushed  but then I begged "Siri oh Siri please I wish I could be beautiful!" and finally in a woosh of smoke I was transformed into the most beautiful girl of them all with a dress of purple and gold, high heeled stiletto's of diamond so high I could barely even walk.

I smiled at the camera and took a few selfies before I left. I got into my car and drove away, I then saw a timer which was set for Twelve midnight. How could this be? Twelve midnight? That's not enough time to meet this rich man whose name I don't even know. I reach this mansion with so many stairs I almost pass out by the time I reach the top. I am greeted  by the sounds of "ooh!" and "aww!"  I lay my eyes on this guy, he's ever so handsome and ever so rich, with the prize of riches in mind I walk straight up to him in an ever so graceful manner.

He smiles and holds out his hand, I take it and we begin to dance. We don't dare to say a word, Nor do we exchange our names, we just dance and dance until my legs feel like they're going to break. I look at my Apple Watch and what do I see? it's eleven fifty nine! I tear my hands away from his, I over dramatically run for the exit. Everyone stares at me like I am some crazy person.

I see the stairs but I must make it out by midnight! I stumble down the first few stairs, the diamond shoes that fit my feet perfectly manage to slip off. I look at the diamond slipper that sits so elegantly on the stair for a second but then I think "Nawww to lazy to pick this shit up!" and I leave it behind, on the last stair down I gracefully trip and fall flat on my face. I get up and run all the way home totally forgetting about my car parked on the corner. When I reach home my dress is torn up from running so much.

Did I forget to mention I have two greedy, mean and stuck up sisters? "Eva! Where were you! Why do you have such hideous rags on?" one of them says in their nasally voice "Yeah Eva!" The other wrinkles her nose "You smell of sweat!" They chime at the same time "Well Duh! I just danced for five hours straight! Like no drink, food or pee breaks!" I roll my eyes at them. I strut by them in a snooty manner and into my room I go.

I then continue to sing weird songs about dreams and I then talk to my pet mice which are great at sewing apparently. I hear three knocks on the door, I then hear a masculine voice say "Who owns this slipper? Whoever fits this shall be my wife!" Naturally I walk out of my room and sit down. My sisters have got the shoe and are madly trying to shove it onto their foot, it unfortunately  didn't fit on them. I laugh in mockery at them. I grab the diamond shoe and I slip right into it.

"My wife! You must be my wife! you fit the shoe!" the guy who's name I still don't know cheers and because no one  in the whole entire world could ever and I mean ever have the same shoes size as me, I must be his wife. "Yay! I'm going to marry some rich  guy I don't even know! Lucky me! Wahoo!" I celebrate cheerfully. My two sisters flip the bird at me and scrunch their noses at me before leaving to their rooms. And so I married the rich guy who's name I still don't even know.