𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ; 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈the fashion show

𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻
𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ; 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈
the fashion show

The next ten minutes were filled with screams, hugs and very, and I mean very confused Miles, because nobody still hasn't explained anything to him.

After countless tries to get the excited girls' attention, he gave up.

"Okay, girls! Let's at least go sit at the table! We are still standing in the hall," this time they listened to him.

"Meg, please don't mind the small amount of cookies, it's just Sophie, who really thought that I couldn't see her stealing them," Miles glared at his sister, who instantly stared daggers back at him.

"Sophie! Remember our theory about cookie choking?" Meg gasped.

"The absolute best theory that we made!"

»»————- ★ ————-««

Hours passed, but Meg and Sophie were still talking.

Miles wasn't even trying anymore.

"Well it seems like you don't need help in getting to know each other at all, so I better get going, because I'm sure my bed looks very attractive right now." With that he kissed his girlfriend's forehead and started going up the stairs.

Meanwhile, Sophie glared at the two lovebirds with a knowing smirk, but she suddenly remembered something.

"Hey, Miles! Now that it turned out that your girlfriend is my old online friend, we are going to have a talk later for sure!"

The older Smith just mumbled a "yeah, yeah" before the door of his room shut closed.

Meg playfully shook her head, amused.

"You know, I still cannot believe that we are sitting in front of each other, feels like something unreal," she dreamily told Sophie.

"I know! Honestly, I still remember the pact we made," the other answered.

"The London Pact! Oh my God, that was practically ten years ago!"

"We could have met up, everyone made the notes in their calendars, but now it seems like it's impossible, we don't even know where all of them are!" Sophie frowned, "Anyways, I have an idea! There is a fashion show tomorrow, I will be, well, let's say, performing there. Do you want to come with me?"

"Oh, that's very kind of you, but I don't have a ticket or anything," Meg chuckled.

"Oh, come on! You are coming as my guest! You will see all of the "behind the curtains" stuff! It's gonna be fun!"

"Okay, okay!"

Both of them stayed up very late, remembering the old times, getting nostalgic and acting like two old women, who already lived most of their lives.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Sophie and Meg were walking into the model's dressing room, where her designer for the evening was waiting.

"Hello, miss Smith! My name is Isabelle and I will be your designer today!" Isabelle greeted them with a bright smile.

Sophie recognized her instantly.

"Wait, you are that girl, we bumped into each other yesterday, didn't we?"

"Oh, you are right!" Isabelle laughed, "I apologize again, I was in a hurry because I needed to be here to prepare everything for today actually!"

"This is my friend Meg! She is with me!" Sophie pointed on Meg.

"It's very nice to meet you!" She responded, but Isabelle seemed lost in thoughts, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, your name just reminded me of something," Isabelle reassured them, "Okay, Sophie! Let's get started! So I thought that this leather jacket would look good on you..."

The designer showed all the outfits, that Sophie was going to wear on the podium, and the model was getting her hair and make-up done. All this time Meg and Sophie were talking.

"I remember that when we would say we love you, you always answered "love all around"!"

"Well, I'm Meg the medication and I'm amazing, so yeah!" They laughed, "But I really loved you all," She genuinely responded.

Meanwhile, Isabelle was being very confused.

"Meg the medication"? "Love all around"? Why does it all sound so familiar?

Sophie got her make-up done and stood up to try all the clothes on. She looked at Isabelle, who looked at her too. And Sophie saw her eyes. These eyes.

"Oh, my God. Is that...," She thought.

Isabelle wanted to say something, when Sophie spoke.

"Isa? The butterfly?"

Isa smiled.

"Sophie, who Olivia used to call a penguin. And Meg the medication." She looked at the two girls.

"Isa the Butterfly! Oh, my God, it's insane! Yesterday I met Sophie, and today you!" They cheered in happiness and, not gonna lie, shock and disbelief.

But what about the other ones? Will they meet them? And when?

this is horrible, i hate this chapter. this was hard to write, but the interesting stuff is coming, so wait for it!!

THANKS FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
© GUZIPARTRIDGE 2021