𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ; 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇the meeting

𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻
𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ; 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
the meeting

March 24th, 2031.

"No, no, no, no, no," Miracle mumbled, hurriedly walking to the building which happened to be constructed by her, let's say, orders. She created it.

"I can't be late, I can't."

Miracle Kimathi was London's most wanted engineer. Most of the apartment, office buildings were constructed by her. And now, she was hurrying to one of the apartments for the meeting with one of the first clients.

She came up to a high modern building, smiling, "Here we go," She mumbled to herself and walked in.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"I love it! Everything is perfect, you did a great job, miss Kimathi!" Sophie complimented Miracle when they stayed in the apartment alone. The other ones went out to bring the papers.

"Thank you, I appreciate it! And call me just Miracle."

"I love your name! And I absolutely love the the apartment!" She said, looking around in awe, "I need to buy a penguin statue or something and put it right here," She mumbled, but Miracle heard it.

"Why a penguin?" She chuckled.

"Oh! My friend calls me a penguin and i kinda got used to it, so," Sophie explained, lightly laughing.

Miracle crossed her arms and smiled, "Sounds familiar..."

Sophie was walking around the living room, thinking of what to put in the corner or on the fireplace. The memories from the group chat, that popped up in her head gave her an idea.

She lightly chuckled to herself, forgetting that she was not alone in the room, "I need to print the photos from that wedding day and put them in a frame," she mumbled, chuckling, "Too bad Miracle has most of the screenshots."

Miracle heard everything. And she could not believe in what she heard.

Eventually Soph remembered about the engineer's presence and looked back at her to see that Miracle was staring at her with wide eyes.

"Oh! Oh, my God, you must have heard that!" She awkwardly laughed, "Forget it, Miracle!" She waved her hand, but stopped.

"Wait," Sophie looked back at her. So now they were staring at each other with wide eyes.

Until Miracle finally said:

"Miracle, the camerawoman here."

»»————- ★ ————-««

After the meeting, Sophie and Miracle decided to go on a walk together.

They were passing by the library when Miracle stopped.

"Do you mind if we go into that library? I wanted to see someone there," She turned to Sophie.

"Sure!"

They walked in a huge building, the walls of which were filled with a variety of books. There weren't a lot of people, mostly teenagers were walking through book corridors or sitting at desks with laptops in front of them.

The two of them came up to the large desk, at which the librarian sat. It was an attractive dark-haired young man.

Once he saw Miracle, his face smashed in a smile.

"Hey," he greeted his girlfriend.

"Hi Dan!" She smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Daniel stood up, noticing a young woman standing beside Miracle.

"Daniel, this is my friend Sophie, Sophie, this is my boyfriend Daniel," She introduced them, as they shook hands.

After a small talk, Soph decided to leave the couple alone and went to walk around the library and maybe get some books to read.

She stopped at one of the racks, looking at books, as she noticed a young woman, sitting at  a big round table and writing something into a journal.

Sophie looked at her only to notice—again—that the girl looked very familiar. Soph internally sighed. She had been noticing these kind of things so often now, that she wondered if it was paranoia.

Smith glanced at the box, that the woman had on the desk beside her. It was beautiful and bright, the box was painted with different colors. It had something written on each side.

The letters on the top of the box were the biggest and easiest to read from the place, that Sophie stood in. As she read them, a gasp came out of her mouth.

"The Spillings" was written there with an elegant handwriting.

The gasp was loud enough for the girl to hear. She looked up from her journal and saw Sophie, who was staring at her with wide eyes.

"Is something wrong? Are you okay?" She asked with slight worry in her voice.

Soph blinked.

"Uh... yes!" She awkwardly answered, slightly laughing, "Sorry, just... May I ask, what's your name?"

The blonde seemed a little taken aback from such a sudden question, but smiled.

"My name is Lizzie," Sophie stopped breathing for a second.

She ignored Lizzie's question about her name and slowly walked up to the desk, looking at The Spillings Box. Soph picked it up, glancing at each of the sides before looking back at confused Lizzie.

""Cheeky", "Neverland", "Wonderland", "Shift"", She enumerated, pointing on each side, that represented a book.

Seconds passed, until Lizzie's eyes widened.

THANKS FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
© OCEANSBLOSSOM 2021