Two NEW housemates

*Shian's PoV*

This might be mean but, its actually nice being alone, finally. Rakan is a handful, phew, and well, i cant really blame Nia. She's sick. I hope she is okay, Rakan took her by a private hospital to help her. Well, at least he has a sweet side to him.

The sun just set, and what a glorious time to drink some tea.

Already ahead of the sunset, because i stirred my already made tea a couple of times before tossing the spoon into the sink.

My phone vibrated at the side of me on the kitchen. My heart froze. Is it... who i think it is again.

I braced for it, expecting to see something disgusting again..

Plucking up my phone, i saw it was another one.

1652345: the sun is setting, it will be a great time to nip your lips with mine. By the way you have great skin. I wish i can caress myself onto you for eternity.

Who the heck keeps sending me these.. at least this was one of the tamer ones. Unlike the one i got this morning:

1652345: My dear shian I am erected, am i welcome inside of you so i can be soft and gentle again?

Or the first ever time i've gotten a text from this number, while walking from the beach to the car.

1652345: hello, i'd like to rape you.

Bleh.. what the heck.

I have tried avoiding calling this number, but I was so uncomfortable, that its best that i be assertive.

I dialed the number, and it rang. The longer it took for a connection, the worst my anxiety sky rocketed.

My heart dropped to my feet when this creep picked up.

"..he-hello?" I uttered into my speaker.

There was no response.

"Hello? Are you there?" I questioned again, with no response.

A few seconds passed and i realized that this was intentional silence. So i breathed in and began.

"Hello, if youre hearing me, i'd like you to stop. Screw off, this isnt some damn game, you hear me? If this continues then i'd have to report you." I made bluff after bluff, trying my hardest not to appear frightful.

Moments later, i heard a subtle but nevertheless, smug giggle, then they hung up. Why do i get the feeling that I made things worse?

My phone suddenly burst loudly into my ring tone, causing my soul to left my dang body, sheez, that scared the mess out of me.

It was Rakan though, so i relaxed by a ton.

"Hey, hey Shian listen to me. Things have gotten bad with Nia, really bad." He said calmly. The background sounded moderately noisy.

"W-what? What do you mean? Is she more sick or something?" I asked and leaned on the counter.

"Yes, i'll ah.. i'll explain exactly what's going on when you're here." He stated a bit sheepishly.

"Here? Where is here? Where are you guys?" I question again, wrapping my hand around my stomach in anxiety.

"In the city's general hospital." Rakan answered.

"General hospital?? I thought you took her to a private institution?" I grew confused, then suspicious..

"Come oon.." he whined, " please just meet me here and i'll explain everything. Make sure Braum doesn't see you though, we're still laying low." Rakan impatiently rambled on the phone. "She's... she's okay."