Hunting the Hunter

Sudden my world became dimmer and extremely dangerous. There was a nasty ich inside of me that screamed bad news and doomsday. Exiting the room i zoomed up the stairs as i noticed the room and the surrounding area was noticeably darker. I didn't pay much attention to it though.

Upon reaching the master bedroom, i emptied out my large bag of clothing as soon as i approached it because who cares right now. I got a very short cotton sports pants that hugged my thighs right underneath my butt, and a simple pink T that was a bit baggy. I wanted to be as comfortable as possible looking for my missing boyfriend.

I'd do anything so that he can be by my side now. I have no idea why i love him so much after everything that came to light. Hm, guess i really am an asshole. Not my fault he is so fucking sexy and charming.

Yep, I am very frayed. This is so cold.

I slipped out of my jamies and into casual clothes, i noticed how dark the sky was outside while i glanced out of the window. Dark gray pregnant clouds rolled in from the horizon, as i saw birds flying the opposite direction.

"I'm glad that whoever is in the sky has a nice sense of humor." I uttered bitterly as i grabbed my phone from the untidy bed and dashed out of the room.

By the time i got ready and walked downstairs, Rakan was smoking a cigarette whilst leaning on the car.

"Of course, it looks like a storm in rolling in. Sky's black as shit." he complained as he puffed a lungful of toxic air through his nose. "I dont even know where to begin to look. Meh, we will figure it out. Might as well look in the nearest fucking circus, since the dude looks like a goddamn clown." Rakan scoffed as he grabbed the car keys from the counter as i followed him to the door.

"I wonder if Shian saw anything... we might have to drop by our house right?" I suggested, with my heart thumping.

"Sure, but she is in school right now. We cant exactly asked the former shall of ya'll friendship that has been lingering in there alone right?" He scoffed again while unlocking the door.

"Hey why you gotta be such an asshole huh?" I snapped and stepped up to him.

"Oh i dont know, maybe it's because the man who treats me relatively the best in my life is in mortal danger. Probably. I still doubt it." he said drily and pushed open the door.

The wind was tilting trees and heavily grazing the skin on my face. The clouds were legit almost black, looking like something from a Dracula film of some sort. Distant thunder was rolling. The whole atmosphere was truly sickening and threatening to the soul.

"Heh. Satan's rioting for his missing comrade." Rakan chuckled mean spiritedly as we both speed walked towards the silver car.

"This is gonna be so much headache oh my god.... He better pay me back for this shit. How did he fucked this up." Rakan further complained, and hopped in. I followed suit shortly after in the front seat.

"Maybe he's fine and he is sleeping over by this Eustass fella." I made a suggestion and shrugged.

"Braum isn't gay. Otherwise i would have known....And i honestly see no reason why he would do that. Look, try calling him again." he told me while starting the car. His brooding face along with his oiling sheen indicated that he was on edge. There was something...human about his attitude. This was not his typical macho, bad boy, irritated persona he usually portrays. No, this was genuine anger mixed with concern within his emotions. Besides the circumstance, it's refreshing to see him act normal for once.

Without a word of protest, i did what he said as i felt the car moving backwards.

Suddenly anxiety injected within my veins as i speed dialed his number. My hands couldnt stop shaking, but that didn't stop me from ringing.