Elianna Renee HALSTEAD

2 Weeks Later:

Ana stood in her kitchen barefoot and pregnant. Dressed in a pair of short stretchy shorts and a tank top. One that formed over her 22 week bump perfectly. She figured it had to have belonged to Jay she pulled it out of her dresser drawer and went with it. Tossed her hair up into a messy bun and went out into the kitchen to begin cutting up vegetables and assembling the Kabobs she had been craving that she was going to make Jay grill.

2 weeks ago at the baby's anatomy appointment right there in the middle of the exam room when the two were alone Jay had asked her out of the blue to marry him. What did Ana say? "Uh sure.." She whispered. Then right after they headed to a local courthouse. Filled out all the paperwork with a court clerk as witness the two were married within less then 20 minutes.

That same weekend Jay moved into her space completely. He agreed that he would have to approach his ex girlfriend Hailey Upton at a different time and tell her about the idea that he was putting their own condo on the market. Of course without informing her of all the major details along the way. Like the fact that he was expecting his first child or the fact that he was married now and didn't want to not live with his wife.

The only person who knew of the marriage besides the two involved? Jay's brother Will. Of course who thought for the first week that the marriage was a complete joke. Up until both Ana and Jay assured him that it wasn't a joke at all. They were really married and yes she was most indeed pregnant.

Ana was so lost in her train of thoughts for the past 2 weeks that she didnt even hear Jay walk in. "Babe are you ready for me yet?!" Ana shook her head fast as she looked at him. "Huh?" She smiled as she looked at him.

Jay just shook his head with a smile as he looked at her. "You didn't hear a word I said. Did you?" Ana shook her head with a small pout. "No sorry I was caught up thinking about some stuff she muttered as she handed a baking sheet off to him. "Here these are ready for you though." She smiled sweetly at him.

Jay smiled back at her. "Good thing this is what I was talking about then huh?" He smiled as he walked back out to the small patio and began grilling the kabobs.

She walked over to her glass door as she looked out at the small patio and it finally sank into her some what. She was someone's wife and she was soon to be someone's mom.